Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gambit Edward suspended l0l

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vannan Marlfox

03-27-2013

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/782086/#nogo

yup you definitely can't be banned for having a bad game and losing lane

yup

gentlemen we're going to need to do some serious mental gymnastics to defend the tribunal this time.

Atreiyu

03-27-2013

I read game 1, and it seemed non-worthy of ban, what about the other games

EDIT: non-worthy of ban means I wouldn't punish. Must I not use higher english in GD

an army of dudes

03-27-2013

There ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good

UP Pls Buff

03-27-2013

Enemy team player- "feeding enemy team cause his was lossing, got 2 pair of shoes, is this what a LSC player has like attitude?"
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=643051&d=1364032446

Judgment19

03-27-2013

I wouldn't punish this.

lol I died again

03-27-2013

The title of this thread makes me want to punish.

OneVendetta

03-27-2013

Some diamond players just report others out of jealousy, it's just human nature :O if u don't have it, no one else can ^^;; I mean, this guy plays proffesionally and has a good team, while most of diamond players just sit there DREAMING about it =/

Vannan Marlfox

03-27-2013

Quote:
UP Pls Buff:
"feeding enemy team cause his was lossing, got 2 pair of shoes, is this what a LSC player has like attitude?"
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=643051&d=1364032446

you think someone would do that

just go and report someone and lie

Iritt

03-27-2013

He just seemed to be reported by people in five bad games. Everyone has bad games. He didn't seem to swear or insult the others or anything. People just seemed to be mad.

Puthy

03-27-2013

Riot giving children, the power to punish professional players, making there game more well known and tons of money. I have never ever, seen a bright side of the tribunal. I tried it once, I punished/pardon'd about 50% and it told me I was wrong there was a 100% punish rate with all my cases.

Really need to rethink this Riot lots of carebears, and the majority of your community is bronze, therefore hate elitest players.