Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buff Hexdrinker or nerf Seeker's Armguard?

Buff Hexdrinker 17 77.27%
Nerf Seeker's Armguard 5 22.73%
Voters 22 .

Please nerf Seeker's Armguard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4chan

03-27-2013

AD casters already get the advantage of fast tower takedowns, since the 40% AP damage doesn't come into play until Mid - Late game.

Also the reason Seeker's armguard exists is that there were little to no itemization options for AP's against AD casters.

It's also cost ineffective (1160 gold for only 1035 gold worth of stats) until the buyer is able to farm stacks, giving the enemy AD Caster plenty of time to take advantage of this,

Arduino Nano

03-27-2013

Quote:
Gaxxe:
Were is the "None of the above" option?

I dont go on the forums very often, but is there anyway I can edit the poll so i can add that?

Shiny Shuppet

03-27-2013

Quote:
TalonMidGeeGee:

Now Ad casters have a very hard time to be of some usefulness because of the Seeker's Armguard.

That must be why Zed and Kha'Zix are pretty much always picked or banned in China.

Arduino Nano

03-27-2013

Quote:
ClamFace:
Or you know, buy arpen. Brutaliser, runes and masteries is plenty.

Because they're so cheap amirite?

Kattron

03-27-2013

Quote:
TalonMidGeeGee:
In season 3, many ad casters had a chance to shine because of the new items such as the Black Cleaver, which then got over nerfed.

Now Ad casters have a very hard time to be of some usefulness because of the Seeker's Armguard. It simply gives too many stats, and allows the ap mid to start with cloth 5. This slightly shuts down ad casters. But then the ap mid comes back to lane with 2 cloth armours and an amplifying tome. This makes the ap mid with a bonus of 30 armour. When fully built and stacked, it gives 45 armour and 35 ap. This is simply too much. Ad casters are basically useless and do no damage to the opposing mid laner, especially when it builds into one of the most useful items (Zhonya's Hourglass)

What i believe needs to be done is to remove the additional cloth armour which allows it to have 30 armour when fully stacked. This will still have an impact which allows the mid laner to have some defense against the ad caster, but not too much.
Either that or buff hexdrinker, as it is a waste of gold atm.

"I only play one champion and I think it should be stronger than all others + make all items only beneficial for the mentioned champion."

4chan

03-27-2013

Quote:
TalonMidGeeGee:

Armour Penetration marks are the standard. Everyone has them. Stop crying.

Captain Oßama

03-27-2013

this is the stupest thread.. i dont even..

FallenZen

03-27-2013

Lol'd @ TalonMidGeeGee

Lizzy Grant

Recruiter

03-27-2013

It's cute because you name implies you play Talon mid and are upset.

Rotom

03-27-2013

Quote:
TalonMidGeeGee:

wait you play talon without arpen reds?

wahahahahaha