Need a Good Video Card ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MRinhuman

03-27-2013

hey ppl just need sum advice for video cards. Im terrible when it comes to choosing and pick the last one i had really messed with my game play so i figured why not ask this time lol.

My Processor is an Intel Core I7 3.4Ghz 8Mb Quad Core.
My MotherBoard is an Biostar TZ77B LGA1155 Crossfire ATEX
PSU is a CorSair 750 Watt High Performance SLI/Crossfire
If anyone has any ideas hit me up if we could keep it under $500 USD would be great. Hope to hear sum good anwsers.

Grabulator

03-27-2013

Do you want to ultra everything, or just play games like league?

GlavTech

03-27-2013

I don't get why you don't just research it yourself.

Use Crysis 3 as a basis, and go to gamedebate. They have a drop down menu that lets you input your pc's specs, and tells you if it'll run a game.

Keep trying cards until one can run crysis 3, and buy that one.

Grabulator

03-27-2013

Just get a 670 and call it a day.

MRinhuman

03-27-2013

Na this is just for gaming.I want sumthing that will last me 3-5yrs desktops update at a unreal pace but if i could keep it for that many years i would be very happy.

LuckyCharm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Anything by Nvidia. The radeon card I bought really messed up my graphics and caused render issues with the foreground textures in multiple games of mine including crysis

Grabulator

03-27-2013

Get nvidia gtx 670.

Zoram

03-27-2013

Nvidia GTX series and Intel processors like yours are pretty much best friends. Like people said, something from the 500 or 600 sub-series would be a great card for you. If you don't video edit or render stuff, try to find a cheaper one, otherwise get one made by EVGA

InMemorium

03-27-2013

Words of wisdom: If the number after 5 or 6 is bigger, the better. Make sure it also should have "GTX" in the name.

Grabulator

03-27-2013

Also, don't get into the nvidia/ati Intel/and war. I'm only suggesting nvidia because Intel and nvidia go together like and/ati. I have an amd/ati setup and have no problems running any game on high-vhigh at 1080p. Phenom 2x4 965 be and radeon hd6850.

Just because you can spend it all doesn't mean you should.