Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

would this work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dcg87

03-27-2013

TLDR: what if there were even lower divisions besides bronze? because many... many players are not even bronze worthy.

TLDR #2 Another idea would be having qualifying matches to play ranked, similar to the division matches to move up? like win 3 out of 5 ranked games to be able to get ranked?

so my reason for being in bronze is simply because i wasnt well informed when i started playing League. i got pretty hooked on it and got to lvl 30 within a month, and then tried my luck in ranked games, i actually did decent (4/6 ~ 1240 elo) then i started dropping... fast. After i started reading guides, learning to cs, warding, map awareness, etc, i improved tons. problem now is that too often i run into past me's people that jump into ranked without being ready. and dont forget the trolls feeders and others. So my idea is simply let the unranked players play only against unranked. and also have an even lower division to put the baddies in, because bronze right now has like what? 80% of the league community? and im sure many of them do belong there, but what about the people that are even worst than bronze?

dcg87

03-27-2013

Bumpo D:

UP Pls Buff

03-27-2013

A division lower than bronze, i pity the poor person that would get stuck in there

GlavTech

03-27-2013

Well, Zileas is in Tin IX last time I heard.

SSJayso

03-27-2013

Quote:
UP Pls Buff:
A division lower than bronze, i pity the poor person that would get stuck in there

if you get stuck in there you deserve to be there. how you be worse than bronze?

UP Pls Buff

03-27-2013

Quote:
Jayso449:
if you get stuck in there you deserve to be there. how you be worse than bronze?

There is the possibility someone could just be that unlucky to be put in there after placement games, and considering how many afk/trolls there are in bronze, i'm guessing this division would be much worse.

pramit the great

03-27-2013

there is, its called elo heaven, its where zileas and ironstylus plays. Its also called Tin V

there is also a rumor that if you get lower than that, your elo goes straight to the highest elo through a loophole or a shortcut

GlitchedOut

03-27-2013

Bronze
Copper
Tin
Aluminium
Paper