Elo boosting in ranked really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Cool Whip

03-27-2013

I'm in Silver 4 and getting paired with Platinum 5 players. Yes I know for a fact he was doing a duo que with a Bronze Player but that is ridiculous! How is that not elo boosting? And even if his duo partner is so low we SHOULD NOT be getting paired with him that is just ridiculous. He literally carried the whole game while his Taric friend reaps the benefits. Their adc was 2-3 as an adc W/L, their top was only an 8-5 top W/L, and their jungler was a 1-5 jungler W/L. It is just absurb that Silver players are getting paired with Platinums, Gold is understandable but Platinum really? Riot you seriously need to do something about this..

/rant

Gulma

03-27-2013

You can do it too for only 2.95 a minute I will leave you breathless.

Dr Cool Whip

03-27-2013

bump

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

one pro friend should be able to play rankeds with his bad friend all day if he they want...sorry your entitlement to 'even' matches does not trump everyones entitlement to play a multiplayer game with thier friend...no matter how bad they are..

Shockade

03-27-2013

It's only elo boosting when the more skilled player goes onto the lesser skilled players account or if he duos with him on an account that is the same level as the lower skilled player.

FreeGothitelle

03-27-2013

Of course the elo boosting is in ranked
Not like elo boosting in normals does anything.

Ankamius

03-27-2013

I played against a Platinum3+Bronze4 duo a couple days ago and they got **** on.

Dr Cool Whip

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
one pro friend should be able to play rankeds with his bad friend all day if he they want...sorry your entitlement to 'even' matches does not trump everyones entitlement to play a multiplayer game with thier friend...no matter how bad they are..
Lol entitlement? Isn't the whole point of a ranking system and elo and divisions to provide balanced and fair matches? Nice try trying to sound superior but that shouldn't be part of ranked.

G0atsebusters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

If you pay me $5 per game ill duo with you

Kat Commander

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulma View Post
You can do it too for only 2.95 a minute I will leave you breathless.
Aw yeah.... I wanna put my Elo in your mouth..

Wait what?