Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blue side so imbalanced. why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHeroNamedHawke1

03-27-2013

Quote:
cartod:
itt:

Player that gets banned from forum solves age old balance problem in one sentence

MeeshFever

03-27-2013

Its actually balance only downside is if u play as a high range champ u have to play camera unlocked

Steelflame

03-27-2013

Quote:
MeeshFever:
Its actually balance only downside is if u play as a high range champ u have to play camera unlocked

Not really. Smart kill lane bots get golems and hit level 2 midway though the first minion wave. They proceed to then use a level 2 advantage to instantly kill one member of the enemy lane. Very little counterplay exist for the opposing purple team members in this scenario. In the jungle, it is better to be a blue team jungler overall. This is due to a greater ease of ganking top lane by far, as well as the fact that wraiths are on the side where blue team jungles should spend most of their time ganking, the bottom or mid part of the map.

I honestly wish that, more than anything else.... Riot remakes SR in S4. SR really needs to be remade so that it is horizontal, like TT, with mirrored sides, vs the current rotational symmetry used. This would allow for a perfectly balanced lane setup in all scenarios. Baron contest would be better for both teams. Neither team would have a stronger blue buff invasion contest (blue team has an advantage on this currently). No more off camera angle for people to deal with in lane, unless they are losing lane bot lane, or winning it top.

It would take a bit to get used to, but I honestly think that this needs to happen so that once and for all, there can't be an advantage based on which team you are in any scenario.

driredeath

03-27-2013

i think the current bruiser top, caster mid, jungle, adc/support bot was set up for playing from blue side
i find playing purple side switching lanes and taking adc support top lane eleviates most of those problems. top gets ward coverage to protect from ganks bottom gets more lane access for the jungler. the issue ends up being protecting the dragon.

TaoistMaster

03-27-2013

Dat camera angle..

Edit: thanks for bumping! you all know what I mean. The camera angle for purple sucks. Also, the draw back handmotion required for purple side early laning phase seems to cause mis click andmouse repositioning errors.