Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lady Thresh - A legendary skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BridgeNewb

03-27-2013

What made me think of this was; who is the most masculine champ who still has a few or less skins that I immaculate, but in a way that people would love. So I thought of Lady (or Princess) Thresh!

Adjustments to the current skin would go as follows:

Clothing: Instead of the green, blue, grey and black cloak it would be replaced by an equally tattered ball gown, either pink or a light yellow - think Belle from beauty and the beast. He would also be adorned with various 'royal' looking jewelery.

Head: This I would keep relatively the same, as it's his actual face (not a mask/helmet) you wouldn't want to change it too much. maybe add over flares eyelashes, blush to his cheeks and braid his tendrils back with a broach?

Lantern: this will become a small ballroom chandelier, sends out a pink/yellow shields and aura when thrown instead of green.

Hook: This will become a clutch style purse on a really long chain. Like the hook thresh can use the purse clothesline enemies to pull them back

All abilities will obviously operate using these new 'items' but his ult to follow the ballroom maiden theme will throw walls up with fancy looking glass windows/paintings or something, haven't come to a decisions on that and the 5 tendrils will become Greek columns

I hope you like my idea! I'm hoping to find some person(s) to help me make this more of a reality. I'm starting by taking screen shots of his original form and working from there to build a base model. But this is a big venture and could use help in all departments; brainstorming, drawing and especially the 3D rendering as I only have basic high school training with 3D software.

BridgeNewb

03-27-2013

bump, nobody likes this idea? If you don't like it, please explain why.

jakeroberts164

03-28-2013

This doesnt fit Thresh's theme at all. (Not that every skin needs to) But why would you want to play a champion who is this badass chain warden who collects the souls of the dead as a princess? Your idea is thought out but noone is going to buy a skin for a soul collecting champion that turns him into a princess/transvestite.