Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[game][minor]udyr attack animation bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoram

03-26-2013

I get a really bizzare bug with udyr changing stances seeming to reset his auto attack timer, and also when he goes to attack something with a large character model like the big golem of the double golem camp from the side, he seems to stutter for a moment sometimes as if he is trying to move around the monster to attack it.

Zoram

03-26-2013

update:seems that the attack glitching out when pathing into units happens if there is another unit near by, it doesn't even have to be super close. Its very strange.

RichardMcNixon

03-27-2013

Bumping real bugs

Sunscorcher1

03-27-2013

I find that I have an issue when I use bear stance, but I then swap to a different stance (I used turtle) while the movement speed and unit collision immunity from bear stance was still active - until the bear stance fades, udyr is unable to attack enemies and instead has the seizure that the OP psuedo-explains.

I should add that I swap stances BEFORE stunning something, and this bug is fairly easy to re-create.

Zoram

03-27-2013

Quote:
Sunscorcher1:
I find that I have an issue when I use bear stance, but I then swap to a different stance (I used turtle) while the movement speed and unit collision immunity from bear stance was still active - until the bear stance fades, udyr is unable to attack enemies and instead has the seizure that the OP psuedo-explains.

I should add that I swap stances BEFORE stunning something, and this bug is fairly easy to re-create.

that would explain why it seems to only happen when I approach minions, as I use bear stance to approach them and I usually switch out to tiger stance to begin attacking.

Thanks for figuring it out.