Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quintessence equip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amarant2

11-04-2010

How do you equip a quintessence? I found the rune equip pages, and that's no problem, but nowhere on that page did I see any way to equip a quintessence. That's the one rune type I have purchased, so I would love some help. Thanks much.

TheWorstEver

11-04-2010

You drag the quint to the page.

BAM!

Presto.

Whowhatwhere

11-04-2010

You are level 6, Mr. Smurf. That means you don't get Quints yet. I think the first one is 9? I don't remember.

Crs Xpecial

Recruiter

11-04-2010

You unlock rune slots at every level. Your first quintessence slot unlocks at level 10, it seems that perhaps you need a few more levels to unlock that slot.

(There are 3 quintessence slots per rune page, so they have the highest stats)

@Above poster: Why do you think he's a smurf if he doesn't even know how to equip a quintessence rune?

Whowhatwhere

11-04-2010

Quote:
Xpecial:
You unlock rune slots at every level. Your first quintessence slot unlocks at level 10, it seems that perhaps you need a few more levels to unlock that slot.

(There are 3 quintessence slots per rune page, so they have the highest stats)

@Above poster: Why do you think he's a smurf if he doesn't even know how to equip a quintessence rune?

Because his name is Amarant2. I didn't notice that at first, and I typed in Amarant. Amarant is level 30.

ElPolloDiablo

Master Recruiter

11-04-2010

Quints unlock at level 10, 20, 30.