J4 Post-Nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sun Tzu X2

03-26-2013

He is still one of the best if not the best Utility junglers in the game.

Stab It Twice

03-26-2013

Still has more armor than Nautilus, Get at me bru

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stab It Twice View Post
Still has more armor than Nautilus, Get at me bru

But Nautilus's main way of absorbing damage is through his SCALING shield which is quite powerful AND snares enemies hit with it.

Jarvan's shield was more meant as a utility aoe slow than a pure damage absorber.

Just A Game Brah

03-27-2013

He sucks. Always has. Always will. Stay away. Aren't there other FOTM junglers you can go pick up? I've heard Hecarim, Vi and Xin are all freelo.

(Not a Jarvan main. Don't look me up. Stay away from Jarvan. Go away.)

ArtisticVision

03-27-2013

You want to play him because he's "more viable" now... Gtfo bandwagoner...

King Salomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

jarvan has been viable for months...

imaloony

03-27-2013

I played Jarvan a ton is Season 2, and I want to kick everyone in the teeth who says "OMG DEMACIAN STANDARD NERFS RUINED JARVAN."
He's so FotM right now it's sickening, and people forget why Jarvan was appealing to play as in the past: he's got a ton of mobility and is a monster of a team disruptor. He lost 10-22 armor, depending on level, and he gained power in his shield. He's far from ruined, people just feel the need to moan and complain about EVERY nerf (see Udyr).

Delimon

03-27-2013

Buff his base armor per level. . .

FatMii

03-27-2013

Those people who said Jarvan is ruined is lying or they suck at this game. Jarvan is still one of the strongest junglers in the game and the standard nerf didn't affect him in the slightest. He can still jungle and gank the same way as before.

Delimon

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMii View Post
Those people who said Jarvan is ruined is lying or they suck at this game. Jarvan is still one of the strongest junglers in the game and the standard nerf didn't affect him in the slightest. He can still jungle and gank the same way as before.
THe whole point of maxing e first is the armor. The armor's gone. He can still jungle but it was still wrecked.