Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

J4 Post-Nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BongoxBongo

03-26-2013

Sup GD, I'm a jungler main that loves tanky junglers with a lot of utility. Maokai's my main and I've always wanted to try J4 but he's been pretty lackluster. Not worth the IP.

Now that he's more viable, I've been considering buying him. Naturally, Riot is nerfing him as soon as I consider it.

Is the loss of Defense from Demacian Standard that critical? Will he still see a lot of play?

WarlordAlpha

Recruiter

03-26-2013

It hurts bad. He has really really low base armor because of that massive armor bonus. Now that he lost that big armor buff he's insanely squishy.

I doubt you'll see him in the LCS much, if at all, anymore.

migty1joe

03-26-2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuH8L09BaQ

BongoxBongo

03-26-2013

Quote:
WarlordAlpha:
It hurts bad. He has really really low base armor because of that massive armor bonus. Now that he lost that big armor buff he's insanely squishy.

I doubt you'll see him in the LCS much, if at all, anymore.

Grrrrreaaaatttt. They keep wrecking my tanky junglers! Udyr, Shyv, Mumu, Nautilus, Ali.

I dont even want to mention Mao lest he's next on the block.

Beas7ie

03-26-2013

He has less armor than Teemo

Nuff said.

Cindikle

03-26-2013

Quote:
Beas7ie:
He has less armor than Teemo

Nuff said.

Teemo has an armor made of diamond under his fur.

Lord Minoru

03-26-2013

He is still good, just he is now taking more damage from jungling than before seeing as he is squishier, could have just made the armor for himself in my opinion.

Sun Tzu X2

03-26-2013

Not big of a deal. I main J4 in the jungle. And what I had to do was Put more armor into my runes. Armor Marks and Seals = +21 armor to start, plus since you start with your E and with masteries you start with 50 armor. Which is a ton. Then glyphs go with MR which puts you around 50 as well to start the game.

For Quints, whatever you think you would rather have out of AS, AD, or Movement Speed. What changed for me is I had to get rid of my armor pen Marks for Armor ones. So I have to rely a little more on my laners when ganking.

Monkhunamadata

Senior Recruiter

03-26-2013

hes still broken

i ban him every game

win with him every game i play him or have a good one on my team

lose every game im against him

Beas7ie

03-26-2013

Quote:
Cindikle:
Teemo has an armor made of diamond under his fur.

Maybe he has mithril mail under his fur and when he gets stabbed everyone will be like TEEEEEEEMMMMMMMOOOOOO!!!!!!

and then Teemo will show everyone his fancy mithril armor and Gandalf will be like "Theres more to this little yordle than meets the eye"

And then Teemo will get burned to a crisp by the Balrog

**** Teemo I hate that rat