Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PVP.net Client Problem.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurnEmDown

12-05-2009

I've been trying to start LoL today and yesterday, but I ran into problems during the logging in phase. The problem is that after I put in my username and password, I get a message saying "Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server. Click OK to close the client."
I looked up on the support section of your website and added LoL to the exception list, but I still get this message. I looked into some threads here but I'm not sure they had the same problem as mine. In one of them someone requested the guy with the problem run a test, I ran it too since I think it might help you help me with this problem, here are the results:http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca253f-20550-b9418c5b-9f32-454b-a8b1
Any help is welcome.

Edit: Here are some logs, not sure which one I needed to post here so I posted two of them.

Mylen

12-05-2009

Quote:
BurnEmDown:
I've been trying to start LoL today and yesterday, but I ran into problems during the logging in phase. The problem is that after I put in my username and password, I get a message saying "Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server. Click OK to close the client."
I looked up on the support section of your website and added LoL to the exception list, but I still get this message. I looked into some threads here but I'm not sure they had the same problem as mine. In one of them someone requested the guy with the problem run a test, I ran it too since I think it might help you help me with this problem, here are the results:http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca253f-20550-b9418c5b-9f32-454b-a8b1
Any help is welcome.

Edit: Here are some logs, not sure which one I needed to post here so I posted two of them.

Hey!

I think it is better when you're writing a email to the technical support: [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] .

Good night!

Mylen

BloodRhageYetti

02-14-2014

I have a question and I have no idea how to contact riot, but I won 6 out of my 10 placement games as a support and they put me bronze 5, bottom of the food chain how do I contact them because there is no way I should end up bronze 5 with 6 wins and playing my ass off. I mean no one should be bronze five starting out with 6 wins and actually being an important part of the team pls pls pls help me.

xSexy Hunterx

Recruiter

03-09-2014

my problem is always crashing my game pls help me in my problem