Diamond Jungler or Mid LF Dedicated team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

To Legit

03-26-2013

Currently i am searching for a new dedicated team that plays throughout the week

If you add me i will want to do a draft or a blind to see how the team does just as a general gameplay.

Although im not looking for a right now Diamond team, im willing to join a new team however they must show they have around or close to the same skill as i do.

My main account is Racist where i tend to play alot of jungle/mid. Team on main just kinda fell apart so im looking to start from the ground up again.

I am available quite often mostly at night however sometimes im on during the day.

I am NOT looking to duo so please don't add me asking

If im not online odds are i am on my main, however you can still reach me through skype if i have it up at the time.

To give you a few pros
-Im aggressive (Meaning i will commit to a kill if i think i have it..which usually i do.
-Great headset (Turtle Beach)
-I have favorites but i have no real "Main" i can play almost all champions with equal skill.

For me to join a team, they have to show that they are of a same skill level or at-least execute on mistakes/leads.

Add me in game or post below if interested

To Legit

03-26-2013

up

To Legit

03-26-2013

up

EATERxOFxSOULS

03-26-2013

added

To Legit

03-28-2013

up

bTm Erebus

03-28-2013

I think i tried to add you in game, and told my team captain to add you, but the servers are down and im bored and just making sure on here

To Legit

03-29-2013

up

To Legit

03-29-2013

up

Shiroi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

To Legit

03-29-2013

up