All clones, all mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cabazorro

03-28-2013

dude this is a big idea, despite of the madness and disorder it will cause, it will bring hours of fun to people, upbeat you after losing a ranked with a troll in your team, etc.
it will bring so much fun, upvote the thread so riot will think about it

Lithorendale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

I liked it.

reyder96

03-28-2013

Omg this would be sick XD! Man, a 10 Akali battle.....so many lunges and those domes! XD Dude, this would be so fun, just for the lolz and funnies. Matchmaking maybe? Man, this would be epic!

Siliex

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrb View Post
I think an "all 1 character" game would be great... but everyone would have to own that character, which can be a problem.

5 tarics stacking armor?
Good thing there is a free champ system :P (I know, it only gives us 10 to work with, but still)

CookiePuffs

03-28-2013

10 zileans with stacking passives -.-

Yashimasta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

It's a sledgehammer

ThexDarkxAngel

03-29-2013

10 lux ults all at the same time= best game ever

Frozenepic

03-29-2013

I had this idea before but someone brought up a good point that there would be trouble identifying which champ is yours and what not.

Kazukazz

03-29-2013

What about 10 shacos? Clones everywhere....
Ahem, I meant 20 Shacos....

BabattKhan

03-30-2013

YES this must happen, or at least in a 3v3 scenario if there are problems with 10 of someone. I don't know why exactly that would be any less manageable and game-breaking where the original concept would be, but then I'm an idiot. Riot please do try and make something LIKE this happen, because there are indeed some kinks to be worked out if it's to succeed.

Edit: For example: how would players decide which champion? I think the easiest way would be to talk about it in lobby and then have the room leader hold all the power and just pick a champ for them all to play. A vote system would be unnecessarily complex and cumbersome to implement, as well as resulting in more displeasure and leaves than a simple dictatorial setup. Just posting thoughts because I want this to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenepic View Post
I had this idea before but someone brought up a good point that there would be trouble identifying which champ is yours and what not.
True, and simple colored borders only do so much. I think this is actually something which having fewer people (ie 3v3/4v4) would help with because it's simply easier to keep track of your character. Of course part of the fun of this game mode would be the hectic nature of ten identical kits and champs, so not too much is lost but let us see if we cannot solve this kink.