All clones, all mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mopdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Might be fun if there was an option in custom to enable/force repeat champs for this map type. 10 Blitz pulls! 10 Dravens axe catching frenzy. Thoughts?

KyleIAm132

03-26-2013

I completely agree, but a 10 Soraka game would last forever, lol.
A 10 Nidalee game would be a nightmare, traps and spears everywhere, and constant heals would happen.
The game I would enjoy most would probably be a 10 Caitlyn game, it would be a literal sniper/poke battle.

EDIT: And remember, whenever you +1 the OP without , someone plays Teemo.

LegendOfDragoon

03-26-2013

I wonder how 10x Thresh would work. Would the 20% stack so that every minion would drop a soul and if so does it become a death battle to decide who gets each one.

linkshinter

03-26-2013

Lux...

It would be like star wars with all those lasers :/

Scooby Snax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

LOL imagine 10 urgots dragging each other into spawns and acid hunters flying every where OMG riot plz make this happen for the lulz. especially after an annoying ranked game it would be fun

kaleb bartlett

03-27-2013

10 teemo's

/thread

HaIfhearted

03-27-2013

My premade occasionally does this thing where we put one of our guys in the spectator slot and have him call out enemy champions/summoners so that we can have a 100% mirrored game.

Its pretty hilarious, especially once we started copying their champion order too.

Vilenueve

03-27-2013

they always troll

Mohrb

03-28-2013

I think an "all 1 character" game would be great... but everyone would have to own that character, which can be a problem.

5 tarics stacking armor?

HoldNoVirtue

03-28-2013

I'd be happy seeing 10 J4 ults, 10 Trundle pillars, 10 Lux lasers, 10 Fizz ults, 10 Lee Sin kick, etc.

Would be a really good time. And they must call it "All Draven, All Mid" regardless of the champs being played.