Riot, here is a petition. Ignoring this issue wont solve anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Do Or Die Calm

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rholle View Post
Hello again comunity! Riot is ignoring my 500 upvotes other post about accounts transfer to BR server, which is detailed here:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3218474

So I'm posting now a undersigned/petition to show you that there are actually many BR's who want to transfer their accounts from NA to BR server.

Note: If you are BR and you are in the same situation that we are, just post it below saying that you want the transfer, so I can quote it.

Quotes:

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--
Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.254\deploy\assets\storeImages\content\transfer

Rholle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

bump

Do Or Die Calm

03-28-2013

do you not see what i posted. Patch your league and go to the following and look at the pictures...clearly a system for handling transfers

Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.254\deploy\assets\storeImages\content\transfer

they are clearly working on it if its not already done

edit: remove the space at 0.0.0.254 the forum is putting it there automagically

Rholle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Or Die Calm View Post
OHH I see it now. Thanks a lot bro, so there is a light at the end of the road.

Rholle

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Or Die Calm View Post
do you not see what i posted. Patch your league and go to the following and look at the pictures...clearly a system for handling transfers

they are clearly working on it if its not already done

edit: remove the space at 0.0.0.254 the forum is putting it there automagically
Well, untill the system is formally back, I'm bumping this and my other post. Bump

Rholle

03-28-2013

bump

Shasko

03-28-2013

Do it... And give everyone a Free Mordekaiser!

Hashbery

03-28-2013

If i remember right u guys had the chance to transfer back when they started the brazillian servers. so why didn't you transfer then, when it was free...?

InBongWeThrust

03-28-2013

I am in high favor of gettin them BRs modafukas outta here ASAP

Mistah Krazy

03-28-2013

Well 2 things...

first, they DID offer people a chance to switch servers when they first put them up. so you choosing not to, is kinda your own fault

second, why do this NOW for you guys? people who started on NA servers and wanted to go to EU, most of those people had to start new files. So if they can do it, you guys can too.