Just got dropped from Silver 5 to Bronze 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weretiger Rei

03-26-2013

Even though I haven't played a ranked game in like a week.

I was at about 50 LP, I think?

I'm a little sad that you can loose an entire division due to inactivity. I was trying to avoid ranked until they worked the bugs out of the LP system. I got my ranking due to my performance last season, and my ranking matches.

Anyone wanna look at this and figure out wtf?

Doobie1

03-26-2013

... Because you were inactive, you think you should hold your position...why? If you 'belong' in silver, you'll get back there, I don't see why this is an issue or hard to understand

Selcopa

03-26-2013

The funny thing is, had you played and continued to lose, you wouldn't have been demoted, next time you should learn how the system works

Weretiger Rei

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
The funny thing is, had you played and continued to lose, you wouldn't have been demoted, next time you should learn how the system works
THIS!

Wtf is this?!?

:/

Selcopa

03-26-2013

Seriously, you are complaining about a system when you didn't even learn how it works.

Once you get to a permanent tier(such as silver or gold) you cannot drop down from losing, you can only get demoted if you are inactive.

You literally could have lost every game you play from now on and you would have stayed in the silver tier, if you had just kept playing.

MinnesotaVikings

03-28-2013

meh^ he speaks the truth however your MMR would be ****ed, and youd basically be in bronze with a flashy silver icon, getting 5 ip a win losing 30 a loss

TheRealSten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Truth from all but originator

TizzL

03-28-2013

this **** makes me laugh did you think you would keep silver 5 inactive like everyone has said read what the system is about