Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PENTASTEAL - riot pls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omegademan

03-27-2013

I regret the 2 or 3 penta-steals I have committed.

*cries in corner

Schizos

03-27-2013

Quote:
Rezuvious:
also if the person who gets a quadra kill dies to the would be penta kill its should shout out denied

I like this idea on the both the steal and deny. But it should take it a step further and if you have a camera on the pc it should force a snapshot and record your reaction. Then auto posts here on the boards for our pleasure.

How many would love to see more reactions like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

semi rare

03-27-2013

riot plz lets make it better when you get a quadra your damage to the last opponnent should be 1000% and you are immune to damage and cc for the next 10 seconds and you can shop from where you are so you dont need to go back to base

Bottes Phoque

Recruiter

03-27-2013

I hate that Pentakills are being considered a ''solo'' accomplishement. Nobody gets a penta by themselves, you need your team.

I landed one of my best Cataclysm the other day, locking in the 5 enemies at once. Our Kat ulted in, killed 4 of them before Ezreal flashed out. He was ignited but ran in a Nidalee trap and died.

Our Kat started trash talking our Nid about the ''Pentasteal'' and ended up rage quitting.

How stupid can someone be? She would of never even been close to a Penta had I not landed the J4 ult first... it was a team accomplishement...

CaldwellYSR

03-27-2013

I like the idea of penta-denied but I don't like the idea of penta-steal because it seems to encourage people stealing pentas which is just sad :P

Enjuine

03-27-2013

upvoted and bumped

Koopah Da Kid

03-27-2013

+1

Swampmajikk

03-27-2013

that would be amusing...

Swampmajikk

03-27-2013

Quote:
TDCxChopSuey:
I hate that Pentakills are being considered a ''solo'' accomplishement. Nobody gets a penta by themselves, you need your team.

I landed one of my best Cataclysm the other day, locking in the 5 enemies at once. Our Kat ulted in, killed 4 of them before Ezreal flashed out. He was ignited but ran in a Nidalee trap and died.

Our Kat started trash talking our Nid about the ''Pentasteal'' and ended up rage quitting.

How stupid can someone be? She would of never even been close to a Penta had I not landed the J4 ult first... it was a team accomplishement...

kinda sick how a co-op game is full of so many selfish d-bags huh..

Asmonok

03-27-2013

I would enjoy this announcement personally so +1 for you good sir.