Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else have this problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moogel the Sly

03-26-2013

So for about a month now my League client has been closing after every couple games. I don't get to see the score screen at the end and I can't report or honor people. Just wondering if it's something wrong on my end or if this is happening to other people. It is really annoying when you decide to play a game with obvious trolls in it instead of dodging so that you can report them after the game to help clean up the LoL community but instead of going to the end game screen it just closes. No opportunity to report, and they are no longer in your recently played list because that resets when you close League.

tl;dr Is anyone else's League client closing after game?

Moogel the Sly

03-27-2013

Bump

XeLander

03-27-2013

It happens to me also. I just assume that it's my connection

Pie Kills

03-27-2013

Try repairing

Mite help

Moogel the Sly

03-27-2013

I'll try repairing and see if it helps. Thanks for the advice

ReGiStErHeRe23

04-19-2013

Mine always does this as well and repair didn't fix mine. After a new patch it will be alright for like 1 week then go back to closing after every couple game. Riot please look in to this because its becoming very frustrating.