Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trade didn't work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valexi

03-26-2013

Not sure if this is a full on bug or a connection issue, but I just tried to trade and it just said "waiting..." and now I'm loading into a ranked game with the wrong champ, runes and no real course of action to avoid a loss (you know, other than try my best!).

Valexi

03-26-2013

Still not sure what happened with it and I hope it doesn't crop up again. But I thought I'd just let you know we won

Fastdeath4u

03-26-2013

same problem in a ranked game 40 minutes ago. loss due to trade

BlazzedTroll

10-05-2014

Just happened to me, offered trade, never goes through. They claim they hit accept and it just never worked. Forced to mid Amumu(glass cannon) and annie jungler. Honestly, wasn't even our fault (riot) we lost. Bot lane was weak, and game snowballed from there. Just wish there was more we could do. Loss Prevented would have been nice.