Dominion video Tutorials + $40 RP giveaways!

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by War1eader View Post
Well done and funny video! Some thoughts, it would have been nice if you named the other caps in addition to windmill. I understand that kass is OP and naming him as bruiser, mage, assassin, tank, support, is amusing to vets, but do you really want to advertise kass to new players? Finally, it would have been nice if you could have shown the outcome of solo-farming lane (gangbang), following the show > tell rubric. Again, a very well done video, which should be very helpful to new players, kudos!
"[Kassadin] is a ranged, melee, tanky DPS, assassin, mage, tank, support, and [bot laner]"
He excels at everything. And should have been fixed a long time ago.

Probably one of the best Dominion tutorial videos around. Not that I'm diminishing the efforts of anyone who made a Dominion tutorial video before this. It's just Fancy brought that level of quality that we needed. Excluding that annoying ending, I enjoyed it all.

AldrickExGladius

03-26-2013

Very amusing and I'm sure it will help new players learn the basics of the map. Better than having them try to do a support/adc bot lol. Great job on it.

Volandum

03-26-2013

Don't underestimate the support + ADC bot lane, it can roll over a lot of people very fast, possibly faster than you can lose windmill.

Torkable

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Don't underestimate the support + ADC bot lane, it can roll over a lot of people very fast, possibly faster than you can lose windmill.
which is why I see it so often.

Sakuri Ono

03-26-2013

Lobbed a few walls of text (by Youtube standards) at your wall. Hopefully it'll all help. ^_^

AlphaFerric

03-26-2013

Subbed for schoolhouse rock exit music.

Orphane

03-26-2013

Good stuff.

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

We should get this bumping on the GD wall.

Frog999999

03-26-2013

Good vid. Make sure to mention that grabbing a health relic can give away your position (the relic marker disappears on the minimap), although that could go in with more advanced tactics.

Fancy Wolf

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog999999 View Post
Good vid. Make sure to mention that grabbing a health relic can give away your position (the relic marker disappears on the minimap), although that could go in with more advanced tactics.

Ill be talking about that in my advance vids

123456 ... 7