Rainbow Thugs - Challenger Stream, Best Shaco In da WORLD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainbow Thugs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

I recently hit challenger and am planning to stream a bit
I mostly jungle and I am known for as a high elo shaco player/jungler
You can view here:
http://www.twitch.tv/d4rkn3z

Ill answer questions on my stream chat or on here when possible
Welcome to promise land

I destroy noobs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

How do you feel about the latest Shaco nerf?

Rainbow Thugs

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
How do you feel about the latest Shaco nerf?
Did they nerf deceive and shiv at the same time?
Deceive nerf was only hurt him a little forcing you to actually get next right next ot the ledge or wall. This nerf probably hurt the new shacos more
Shiv nerf actually hurt me quite a bit because I usually max boxes first. Shiv used to have a high slow % at level 1 but now its barely noticable

Overall pretty sad about shaco nerf but hes still playable

Mod Kink

03-25-2013

Shaco has been my favorite champions since day 1 of playing this game. first champion i bought,

Came exited and I saw you playing (counterstrike? not sure).

Crying right now.
__

On a more serious note:
How do you deal with Shaco's lategame? I always manage to do good but after 15-20 minutes he becomes a useless champion..

I tried going utility jungler like buying bulwark + locket but he still feals useless lategame. I hope you respond to this :S

EDIT: Watching your stream now. Why do you take ignite instead of exhaust?
__

A tip for your stream: You just played against dyrus and I had to switch streams from you to watch his as you play shaco because I can't change the quality of your stream. It says: Watch at best quality, I can't watch at that quality because my internet is really bad and your game freezes every 5 seconds, can't watch your stream like I want to. Please fix this as I plan to keep watching your streams in the future as I adore Shaco.

Edit: It's something wrong with your stream. I'm looking at Dyrus's stream at 1080p+ and your's at the same time at "best" quality.

1080p+ looks a lot better than "best" and although your stream keeps freezing, his runs perfectly. Please fix this.

__

Final EDIT: Respond to questions on forums after every game please man, I really have been waiting for a response for 3 games now :S

Mod Kink

03-26-2013

One free bump for you

Rainbow Thugs

03-26-2013

About shaco's late game, if you don't do anything early for your team then your going to fall behind.What I do is get my lanes ahead of the enemies. If I can't, I try to control the enemy jungle with wards and boxes and pressure their jungler so he cant freely gank and farm.

About my stream quality; I don't know why my stream is having problems for you, im not a tech when it comes to this stuff

Revive Is OP

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod Kink View Post
Why do you take ignite instead of exhaust?
Pretty sure ignite deals more dmg. Shaco with red can instagib mid.

Vellox

03-26-2013

I really want to watch a quality Shaco player, but since you aren't partnered my lowly Australian connection can't handle the 'Best' quality without a delay every few seconds.
I don't know if there's anything you can do about that?

Rainbow Thugs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vellox View Post
I really want to watch a quality Shaco player, but since you aren't partnered my lowly Australian connection can't handle the 'Best' quality without a delay every few seconds.
I don't know if there's anything you can do about that?
I don't think I can do anything about that unless someone else knows

Rainbow Thugs

03-27-2013

bump, changed broadcasting software maybe it will fix lag for some viewers