Pestilence, The Vermin Caller.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiden Larklight

03-25-2013

Alright guys, I need some help. I've got a champion concept which I think is really cool but I'm terrible with numbers and AP Ratios and stuff. I have come up with some of the things for fifth level but that's it. Could you guys help me get some numbers?

Note all CC duration and bonuses are for fifth rank.

Appearance: Large flowing robes conceal a body consumed by insects. Large pockets of flesh are missing from random pieces of his body and insects come and go as they please. The inside of the robes looks pitch black except for two flying clusters of flies for glowing eyeballs.

Skills

Passive- Vile Procession: Ravenous insects fly around Pestilence. Each time he uses an ability, his allies gain bonus attack damage and ability power.

Q- Stinging Swarm: Pestilence sends out a furious swarm of flying, stinging insects to a targeted enemy. The swarm moves 30% faster than Pestilence's current movement speed. All enemies who pass through the swarm as it moves have a poison applied. The poison does not stack but is reapplied if enemies reenter the swarm. When the swarm reaches it's target, it deals magic damage and applies the poison before dispersing.

W- Tunneling Fiend: Pestilence signals to a large beetle, which burrows into the ground and moves to the target location and then becomes invisible. The first enemy champion to come near the trap causes it to exit stealth and begin rapidly burrowing toward the target. Upon reaching the target, the beetle bursts from the ground, dealing magic damage magic damage in an area and snaring the target for 1.8 seconds. The beetle will stop chasing after 3 seconds. The trap will remain for 30 seconds.

E- Wretched Webs: A trio of insects bursts from the ground around the target enemy, streaming extremely strong silk at it. The target takes magic damage over 2.5 seconds and has its movement and attack speed slowed by 50%. Can also be cast on an ally, granting them bonus armor for 3 seconds.

R- Black Cloud: Pestilence sings an awful drone, calling to an enormous cloud of locusts. The cloud descends 1 second later in a large area (600 radius), dealing magic damage each second to all enemies within. Additionally, enemies within the cloud have their vision range greatly reduced. The cloud lasts for 6 seconds. The cloud grows with each kill, increasing its duration by .25 seconds and radius by 75 each time an enemy unit dies inside it (up to a maximum of +2 duration and +300 radius).

Lore: Pestilence was perhaps once just an odd old man, or more likely a cruel, bitter husk whose only friends were the vermin. Either way, his previous life was decades ago, and nobody is sure how he's still even alive. Some say he may even be an evil spirit who took over the old man's body and filled it with deadly insects. Others think he eats the bugs, which give him a strange nutrition which sustains him. And the rest think he's just around because he wasn't done horrifying the rest of the world.

Pestilence showed up at the Institute of War a haggard old man. Initially, he was turned away, but this angered him, and he let slip his terrible power. When venomous insects began pouring out of his sleeves, the novice summoners realized their mistake and tried to placate him. Nothing would do, he said, except to be the most feared champion in the League. Though they could make no promises, the summoners took him inside and eventually admitted him. Over time ,however, his appearance changed from an old man to a hideous creature.

Now he haunts the cellars, waiting to be called for his next chance at greatness. "The smell and sounds are more than enough to steer me away from... I pity those who have to see him." - Lee Sin, on Pestilence

Quote: "Do not worry, your body will make a wonderful home for my children."

I see him as a all-around niche filler. His tunneling fiends and range allow for good harrass in mid along with protecting from ganks.
His large amount of CC makes for a very good support as well, though his ratios would make him a better AP caster.
In teamfights, his ultimate is great, especially when cast over a large minion wave, and can deal a lot of damage as his team does clean-up.

I'd like some help with his base stats and ratios along with level up increases please, it's help a lot.

Oh, before I forget, Riot can use these ideas if they wish.

Raiden Larklight

03-26-2013

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Raiden Larklight

03-26-2013

Really? No one?

LeVentNoir

03-26-2013

Kind similar to Zurrubzz, the vile hive..

Passive: Theme and effect are totally at odds. Effect is good however.
Q: Ranged targeted ability. Kinda interesting, moves too slow though.
W: Landmine, not a bad idea.
E: Cool idea.
R: Awesome concept.

However, need a full numbers job before I can really think too hard about it.

Raiden Larklight

05-12-2013

I'm going to try and start this up again. I really like this concept but I need someone to help me with the numbers. I'd really appreciate the help.