Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

my promo matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZ17

03-25-2013

the last 3 times ive been in my promo i got trolls, on my way up to the promo its been fine some good some trolls gbut no one bad enough . then comes this promo series i get in the game i say top or mid pref, someone else says jungle. another says support. and the last two say top/adc. GREAT everyone is happy and will be playing their best/2nd best role. my team first picks sona support. their first picks rammus. then my client crashes i throw my computer out of the window and drown myself in a pot of boiling water. THE END **** MY LIFE Q_Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZ17

03-25-2013

i cant even explain how excited i was when i saw everyone got their preferred position