Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bicipitis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Face Is OP

03-26-2013

I would not get work out advice here unless you were asking Kon or possibly YummyBlueberry but he's gone.

My Face Is OP

03-26-2013

Quote:
Jesus thy Lord:

I will cease all activity for awhile and start again next week.

This is a very bad thing to do.

Don't believe me, I suggest you talk to Kon.

Jesus thy Lord

03-26-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
This is a very bad thing to do.

Don't believe me, I suggest you talk to Kon.

So far, everything dobs has told me has been 100% on the money.

The only reason I've failed a couple of times was because I strayed from his advice.

My Face Is OP

03-26-2013

Quote:
Jesus thy Lord:
So far, everything dobs has told me has been 100% on the money.

The only reason I've failed a couple of times was because I strayed from his advice.

A) I suggest you look up ice baths.

I don't know a lot but I've been training at a high level since the age of 6.

B) There are ways around rest (ice baths being one of those). Rest slows the process and for some reason makes the risk of injury higher.

I have had doctors tell me I had to "rest" or I could damage my leg to the point where I wouldn't be able to walk ( small tear on quad). I trained every day and rehab and ran a half marathon the following weekend.

Only lazy people will tell you to rest.

I also strongly suggest you train with resistance bands and maybe medicine balls first to develop some strength. Not to be mean but you sound incredibly weak and out of shape. Strength resistance with build you up for harder things on your muscles.

Jesus thy Lord

03-26-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
Not to be mean but you sound incredibly weak and out of shape.

I always find it amusing when people from the U.S. say that given that United Statsians are #1 in obesity across the world.

I do want to get stronger though, and I will continue to trust the muscular asian man.

HetairoiAthenas

03-26-2013

You find truthful statements made about your physical strength amusing?

My Face Is OP

03-26-2013

Quote:
Jesus thy Lord:
I always find it amusing when people from the U.S. say that given that United Statsians are #1 in obesity across the world.

I do want to get stronger though, and I will continue to trust the muscular asian man.

Yes, there are many fat people here but I also know the NFL or any other serious sport isn't full of Mexicans or Asians. Even combat sports, those foreigners train in the U.S.

Just trying to help to you man. You asked how to recover and I gave you the right answer of ice baths.

I wasn't trying to put you down by saying you're weak. Everyone starts somewhere.

poe tay toes

03-26-2013

our fatties are the fattest, no question. we also have a ton of athletic people. its a goddam fashionable hobby here, being in shape. it isn't a necessity of life due to manual labor, limited food options (in scope and quantity), or sheer danger of living like it is in some parts of the world.

Jesus thy Lord

03-26-2013

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
You find truthful statements made about your physical strength amusing?

I was more referring to the "out of shape" line.
If it had just been "you are lacking in strength" I wouldn't have said anything.

I'd like to point out that even though my upper body strength is abysmal, I am still in much better physical shape than the majority of people in the U.S. and I'd wager to say, than the majority of people on this forum. 120/80 BP, well within my "ideal weight", zero risk of heart disease, EPOC, diabetes... I could outlast anyone here in a marathon, etc.

Quote:
Yes, there are many fat people here but I also know the NFL or any other serious sport isn't full of Mexicans or Asians. Even combat sports, those foreigners train in the U.S.

/rolleyes
I don't know why I respond to you, your trolling is so amateur it's almost anti-comedy.

Very recently, Juan Manuel Marquez fought Mannie Pacquiao in one of the most publicized boxing matches of this or the previous decade.
GG'd SON

poe tay toes

03-26-2013

Quote:
Jesus thy Lord:
Mexico has had more world class boxers than United Statsia.
GG'd SON

see above post. learning to box in mexico is often a life skill. in the states it's something you do if you feel like it.