Can't update, "unspecified error occurred"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dturn

08-09-2013

I have the following hardware/software:

Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
Software OS X 10.8.4 (12E55)

I was successfully running LOL with my current system until the latest update. I tried patching and I got an update failed message "Unpsecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information". I click the send logs option every time. I tried forcing repatches following the instructions online. Each time I get the same error at the same place. SummonerClairvoyancesight.lauobj. It always shows 331MB left to go. I have tried entirely deleting and reinstalling LOL 4 times now. Each time I get the same error/problem. Clicking repair also ends up triggering the same error. I have tried everything I can find online to do but always end up with the same issue. I need help. I am no longer able to play this game

kernel.log file was 50MB, I uploaded just the end of it since website won't accept uploads that big.

Attached Files
File Type: log rads_lol_launcher.log (20.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: log rads_user_kernel.log (202.2 KB, 18 views)

Crat02

09-09-2013

the exact same thing is happening to me as dturn. I cant play ive tried doing everything i could find but nothing seems to work. please help

StrikeFated

Recruiter

09-15-2013

I used to have this problem. Just try removing LoL client from your applications. Reinstall it. Make sure you're internet doesn't disconnect when it's updating. If it does, then you may have to repeat this.

eu engelion

10-27-2013

Having the exact same issue right now dturn. StrikeFated, already removed the client and reinstalled like 5 times, while internet has been good...

Very frustrating...

Let me know if you figure anything out dturn!

Thanks!

plasmalightwave

11-02-2013

I'm having the same problem.