Post Maverick server connectivity problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wycleff

11-02-2013

Problems begin in the main client with slow store and profile responsiveness. Loading up my profile or looking to buy a new skin is very slow and sometimes doesn't respond at all. Just today a new problem has arisen; trying to get into a game is now impossible. During the normal or ranked pick/ban phases (only tested on Summoner's Rift) it goes on as expected then from anywhere around 40-25 seconds till game in normals and during bans in ranked the timer disappears and I can't see the picks being made. Basically everything just freezes up then I receive a message saying an error has occurred and that a bug report has been sent to riot but nothing happens I have had to force quit the client to escape this. Although I should be technically losing LP from dodging I don't (thank god) and I don't get the 5min ban from matchmaking. I've tried repairing the client but it didn't work.

If you would like to see any crash files or something of the sort, just let me know where to find them and I'll post it.

Dotayy

11-02-2013

Happens to me too bro.... =\ I know thats not much help but just wanted to let you know you arent the only one

Wycleff

11-02-2013

Just a little frustrating to have this great extension for ranked play to get those rewards. And now I can't even use it.

Dotayy

11-02-2013

Bro...im at silver 1, was at 80+ points now at 30 =\ because of this lag issue