Best S3 Adc's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blobberson22

03-25-2013

Who, in your opinion, are currently the best adc's. And the one's that you have to have for ranked

Jujiro85

03-25-2013

IMO that would probably be Miss Fortune or Caitlyn. Their early game harass does well with the current popular aggressive supports. At least that's been my experience so far.

Danjob

03-25-2013

Vayne..since release.

Míley Dyrus

03-25-2013

Miss Fortune is the best at turning bad ADCs into decent ADCs- she's like the Taric of support, but there's only so far you can go with her, which is why she has the highest winrate, but if you look at the summoners with the most games played on her, none are above 1800 while every other carry has multiple summoners over 2000 associated with them.
If you can manage Draven's axes, he's extremely powerful, but needs a team that can protect him. Otherwise, Twitch works as a great lategame hypercary + has a decent lane phase- he's actually higher than MF in Platinum at the moment. Just don't pick him into a TF game
Other champions work really well situationally- Tristana is a great tank shredder with the new BoRK, but relies on an aggressive lane partner because of her all-in style. If you're not comfortable relying on your support, Kog Maw and Varus do wonders as tank shredders, although his escape isn't as reliable.
Anyways, I default to Twitch when I don't know what to play. He has a good mix of early, mid, and lategame damage and really rewards good positioning

I Love Slurpees

03-26-2013

Jayce and Urgot. Mid game = Win game

FrazzledMelon

03-26-2013

For a good chunk of S2 you had the "big 3" of Ezreal, Graves and Corki. That's not the case in S3, where you're seeing much more variety in ADC picks at the pro level. There are still challenges playing certain champs in solo queue at lower levels, but there really isn't a "must have 3".

xXLe0Xx

03-26-2013

All ADCs are on an even footing this season.

Its all about how you play them and who you are comfortable.
Most people will never play Sivir but I throw her in every now and then and usually win my lane.

Stew514

03-26-2013

I prefer Draven, took a bit to get the mechanics down but the damage boost of his Q and it's refresh on his steroid make him the most fun adc to play IMO. Otherwise I like Vayne and MF, who somebody nailed as the Taric of ADCs. I started picking her just so the other person has to play someone else who you don't just have to press R with in a team fight.

shybug1

03-26-2013

Caitlyn imho is the most effectively used ADC in the game right now. Her range, escape and harass is just so effective in the right hands. I am not saying other adc's cant be used to great effect by people, but I think Caitlyn can be picked up and used most effectively in mediocre hands. You don't have to be diamond to dominate with her

ChiSqrd

03-26-2013

That depends on what you mean by "best". The highest DPS ADC would have to be Vayne and Kog'Maw.