Kasher The Spell Knight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homeshake

03-25-2013

This is my concept for a melee mage class. Please reply with thoughts and feedback.

Passive

Rune Forging - Kashers weapons are forged with Runes, causing him to passively deals +20% AP on-hit.

Abilities

Light Pulse - Kasher shoots a Line Skill shot dealing 50/65/80/95/110+65%AP to the first enemy struck, marking them with Light. Activating the ability again will deal 50/65/80/95/110+65%AP to the marked target and slowing them by 30/35/40/45/50% for 4 seconds. Mana cost 60/70/80/90/100. CD 8 seconds. Range 800

Arcane Shield - Kasher surrounds himself with Magic, absorbsing 80/100/120/140/160+70%AP of incoming magic damage for 6 seconds, increasing his ability power by 30% of the damage absorbed for 10 seconds. Mana Cost 60/65/70/75/80. CD 16/14/12/10/8 seconds.

Energy Chaser - Kasher infuses himself with energy, propelling himself at a target enemy champion dealing 80/110/140/170/200+60% AP. Mana Cost 60/70/80/90/100. CD 10 seconds. Range 650.

Ultimate

Spell Strike - Kasher Focuses Huge amounts of Magic into his Runic blade, causing his next auto-attack to deal 150/200/250 +100%AD +80%AP additional damage. Mana Cost 80/90/100. CD 20 seconds. dealing damage to enemy champions with basic attacks reduce the CD of this ability by 2 seconds.

Lore

The art of Rune Forging is a rare skill in Runeterra. One must have complete mastery over steel as well as a polished knowledge of runes and magic. Some could spend their entire lives only mastering one of these trades but for Kasher they both came quite naturally. His father is a well-ragarded blacksmith of Demacia, known throughout the land for his amazing feats of steel. And although Kasher was a natural blacksmith and a quick learner to the trade, He found himself bewildered by the endless possibilities of magic. From a young age he devoted vast amounts of time in the Arcane Library where he accumulated as much knowledge as possible. Combining his new found skills of magic and his families Legendary Steel, he crafted the most magnificent blade his family line had ever produced, For this blade was inscribed with powerful runes. Word of the creation of a Runic sword with immense power had quickly spread throughout the kingdom. It wasn't long before a powerful Wizard took him under his wing to fine tune Kasher's skills. Years went by as his training progressed until his tutor was slain by an elite noxian assasin. Over-come with anger, he chased this assasin to the outskirts of the Noxian empire before being met by a band of enemy soldiers. without a thought, he quickly cut down the soldiers and caught up with the deadly assasin, yet the assailant found himself no match for a Mage of such skill. After Kasher returned, songs were sung of his glorious journey and he was called upon to fight for honor in the League of Legends.

Khmera

03-25-2013

Not good with math an it sounds somewhat like Leona, but I like it.

HingoftheKill

03-25-2013

W is pretty interesting, but other than that a number of things could stand to be more fleshed out (lore, stats, description)

I feel that the numbers on his passive, Q, and Ult are all a bit too powerful. I would like it if his base values on his skills were a little higher and the AP ratios were a good deal smaller.

Something with his Q - is there any incentive not to activate the second nuke right away? Maybe make it that the damage is much lower but increases the longer you wait before activating it? that way he has to decide between dealing more damage or CC'ing them right away

Homeshake

03-26-2013

created some lore and fine tuned some of the ratios in his kit. I wanted to keep his passive where it was because i believe its balanced in terms that he needs to actually build damage to deal significant damage with it. with 500 AP, his passive will still do about 100 dmg and in regards to enemy magic resist you may be looking at about 60-70 dmg on hit, I think reducting this ratio will leave his passive quite under powered.