Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Supermodel Fiddlesticks Skin (FiddleStick-Thin?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDuckies

03-25-2013

I would LOVE to see this skin put in:

Fiddlesticks in some form of midriff top and skirt set, a blonde wig with the little pink bow, maybe heels to match, carrying a hot pink purse instead of a scythe... and throws, just like the scythe.

Fear functions the same, but Dark Wind should be a chihuahua instead of a bird. Drain could be, I dunno, I mean, we could stick with the pink theme, maybe? Same with the effects for drain/crowstorm.

What do you think?

Duckies

Madmanic

03-26-2013

Sounds hilarious. I'd love to see this get made.

Bchad

03-26-2013

I think this would be great, I love fiddle.

Irania

03-26-2013

I'd hate that a Champion like that killed mine XD So i think it would be a great skin!

nyvrvyn

03-26-2013

I love this idea, though I want to see some actual art for it.

TheDuckies

03-29-2013

I have a friend who does graphic design. I'm working on getting him to do it for me. But both he and I have jobs that aren't necessarily free-time friendly, so it may not be this instant, you know?