Soundwave (Or DJ Rumble)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griff That Otter

03-25-2013

Rumble's mech is a DJ station, his levers are turn tables, and his pedals are well, still pedals. His flame spitter is now a speaker that shoots out sound the same as his Q with obvious adjustments. His shield is a bunch of disco lights, strobes, etc. His E (harpoon) is a cable to which you'd plug everything in, only it gets shot out. His ultimate is where speakers shoot up and fall down, producing noises to act as the fire. The mech itself is bright and colorful, the middle above where the cord would shoot out is flashing lights and it should have an onyx look to it, dark grey really. Rumble himself should have any color headphones around his neck, his mohawk a bright neon color, and his goggles are snowboarding goggles that are a neon color. (I've seen many people at raves wear them, not sure why.) Also, Rumble should be wearing a button down shirt, unbuttoned, a bright color, and pants that are black and baggy with lots of zippers. (Or whatever.) Of course, the sounds and such can be changed, this would be an awesome skin for Rumble, either an amazing 975, like Arcade Sona, or a 1350 like Zix's, or a legendary even if you make it spectacular! I really want reds to see it guys! Please up-vote this! Rumble needs a skin and I know if RIOT made this I'd be throwing my money at the screen!
Edit
Yusig commented to have it shoot Vinyl Records instead of plugs! That is much better!

Griff That Otter

03-25-2013

Bumpity! We need some people on this!

AFriendlyHunter

03-25-2013

Bump!

the Zetorian

03-25-2013

i really like this idea, it sounds really well, sound :P

oh and bump

Dathemar

03-25-2013

I think it sounds awesome! But the ulti might need some work. Maybe make it so he somehow makes a dance floor instead? Yours might be perfectly fine, and I may just be being too picky.

Griff That Otter

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathemar View Post
I think it sounds awesome! But the ulti might need some work. Maybe make it so he somehow makes a dance floor instead? Yours might be perfectly fine, and I may just be being too picky.
Hm, great thing to consider, maybe, I'm not sure, I guess I can see that. I dunno, if Iron Stylus or another character designer sees it maybe they'll pick and see.

Yusig

03-25-2013

Bump for great ideas!

Griff That Otter

03-25-2013

The problem I see with the dance floor for the ultimate is how would it look on the Mech's back? The stereos would make sense but how would you have a dance floor on his back?

Griff That Otter

03-26-2013

Bump

MurdokX

03-26-2013

iono is this close enough http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=615923