Think this Champ should be in-game?

yes 5 71.43%
no 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Akar- The Snake of Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Shard

03-25-2013

Welcome to one of my first complete champion concepts. Akar the Snake of Valoran is to be a top laner but could be a junglier or mid-laner if needed/wanted. So shall we begin.

Health: 476 (+91 Per Level)
Magic Resist: 12 (+1 Per Level)
Armor: 17 (+1.5 Per Level)
Mana: 398 (+76 Per Level)
Range: 425 (+0 Per Level)
Movement Speed: 340 (+0 Per Level)
Attack Speed: 0.679 (+2.7% Per Level)
Attack Damage: 78 (+4 Per Level)
Health Regen Per 5 Seconds: 2.3 (+0.7 Per Level)
Mana Regen Per 5 Seconds: 1.7 (+1.0 Per Level)

Abilities:

(Passive) -Snake Strike-
Every 6 basic attacks when Akar strikes next a large cobra flies off his arm bouncing between three enemies and dealing 30 damage each. Every unit killed by Akar gives the cobra +1 Damage (+2 for Epic Monsters: Baron and Dragon)

(Q) -Snakes Fang-
Akar slashes target enemy dealing (150/200/250/300/350) and (0.3 AD Ratio)
Mana Cost: (100/125/150/175/200)
Cooldown: (4/5/6/7/8)

(W) -Snakes Eye-
Akar opens his mask fearing enemie target for 5 Seconds and dealing (50/60/70/80/90) and (0.4 AP Ratio)
Mana Cost: (80/85/90/95/100)
Cooldown: (16/15/14/13/12)

(E) -The Snakes Bite-
Akar shoots a constrictor in a skill shot snaring the first enemy it comes in contact with for 4 seconds and slowing them for (15%/20%/25%/30%/35%) for 8 seconds. This also deals (80/120/160/200/240) and (0.8 AD Ratio) with (0.6 AP Ratio)

(R) -King Cobra-
Akar eats a supremely poisonous snake transforming into King Cobra for 60 Seconds giving him -15 Armor and Magic Resist while still giving him (50/75/100) AD and (40/60/80) AP but dying at the end of the buff. He also gains an entire new kit during the duration of the buff.
Mana Cost: None (Can only used once per life*)
Cooldown: None (Can only be used once per life*)
(*Guardian's Angel: GA can revive you after using your Ultimate but you cannot use your ultimate again on the revived life.)

(Passive during Cobra Buff) -Poison Fang-
Whenever King Cobra basic attacks an enemy it puts a DoT Debuff on them dealing (30/40/50) Damage. This damage levels with the ultimate.

(Q during Cobra Buff) -Cobra Strike-
King Cobra lashes out dealing (50/100/150/200/250) and (2.0 AD Ratio) with (1.0 AP Ratio)
-Mana and Cooldown same as normal form-

(W during Cobra Buff) -The Kings Hood-
King Cobra unleashes his snake hood dealing (50/100/150/200/250) AoE damage and fearing enemies for 2 Seconds.

(E during Cobra Buff) -Cobra's Calling-
King cobra summons 5 Snakelings for 15 seconds
Snakeling Stats:
Health: 280
AD: 53
All other stats match King Cobra's.
Snakelings die with King Cobra if he dies.

Lore- Coming Soon
Items- Coming Soon
Tips- Coming Soon
Look- Coming Soon
Dialogue- Coming Soon

Please give me support and critisism! Vote yes on the poll please!

The Shard

03-25-2013

Bump for comments

The Shard

03-25-2013

Bump

The Shard

03-25-2013

Bump
Comment support or criticism please.

Press R to Zeus

03-25-2013

It is an interesting idea, i like the once a life die at the end ult, making him good in team fights.
although he is a little op, in a couple ways.
(if i messed up it's cause i'm still a noob.)
Since his ult is so powerful, it should probably have a shorter duration as 60 seconds means he would just execute himself after every team fight instead of someone getting a kill or assist, maybe something that makes the last person who damaged him get the kill?
Also i assumed that the snake passive, the damage gain is just for that snake right? and resets after every snake attack
and the 5 second fear is a bit too long, especially for level one, take a look at fiddle sticks for example, his fear is perfect duration, not too long but still enough time to get stuff done, and the length should also scale depending on the level of the spell.
and the slow applies during or after the snare?
How long does the dot affect? should put that on there
During the ult, cobra strike does too much damage to be honest, a 1.1 ap scale really should only be on weak skills or heals in my opinion, and since it benefits quite greatly from either ad or ap, and i know he dies at the end, but still you should still be able to kill him whiles he's in ult
kings hood is kinda a mini cass ult, which isn't bad but probably should turn this down to 1 second, so it's more of an interrupt than anything
Cobras calling, Certainly nerf the attack damge of the snakes as if he built just ad the snakes could murder anything, probably solo baron with them
I hope this helped, and i would love to see the lore for this guy.
Also noticed that his snakes would scale from the bonus damage his ult grants

Leo Tomita

03-26-2013

i honestly stop pay attention at

Quote:
Attack Damage: 78 (+4 Per Level)
Quote:
(Passive) -Snake Strike-
Master Yi + Nasus + Ryze....

Quote:
(Q) -Snakes Fang-
cooldown grow bigger?!?! GENIUS!!!
at lvl 1 with absolutely NO AD item this dude deal 251 damage....every 4 seconds!!!!

Quote:
W) -Snakes Eye-
Akar opens his mask fearing enemie target for 5 Seconds lvl 1 with 5 seconds fear...thats fiddlesticks fear casted twice in a row!

Quote:
(E) -The Snakes Bite-
this guys must be trolling me....4 seconds snare? after 5 seconds fear? and 251 damage...twice...since the cooldown is 4 seconds

Quote:
(R) -King Cobra-
i heard you had ideas for inspire people? rigth?...good to see a ult that works EXACTLY like ..Elise, Nidalee, Jayce....

dude i must warn you...this is just a game.. a way to have fun while we are in queue...but still education/be polite is free and means a lot....dont believe in everything your parents says you are NOT the center on universe....

The Shard

03-26-2013

Let me rephrase this... comment support or feedback that isn't idiotic.(Leo Tomalita or whatever it is.)
Let's begin with how at level 1 you deal 251 damage with the q.Re-read the numbers and learn math.
And as you said "this guy must be trolling me" you decide to leave this message with absolutely no grammar or vocabulary. And so to conclude, no matter what your parents say math and proper English is important.

And yes I know there are champion flaws I am working on currently.

This is my interpretation of what you'll respond to this.
"Maht ish no impartent."
I state my case. (With slight exaggeration)

Press R to Zeus

03-26-2013

I do really want to see what you have in store, keep on trucking.

Press R to Zeus

03-26-2013

Also i wish that guy had made an post with grammar in it, i can't even begin on it. >_<