The identity of the Ice Witch...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-28-2013

I am guessing that she will find and capture Quinn... word will reach Jarvan IV (possibly by Valor), who will assemble Demacian forces to rescue her. The shroud of secrecy that once allowed Lissandra to continue to fool Ashe will unveil thanks to Quinn's investigation, and she will unleash the terror of the icy Freljord upon the League.

HellComet

03-28-2013

Kinda want Lissandra to succeed, she been working hard enough at it

Helmight

03-28-2013

Very disappointed if the journal artwork is any indication of Lissandra's actual appearance, and with the fact that she's now become some sort of generically evil, manipulative sorceress. I would have MUCH preferred the Lissandra that existed in the JoJ over this.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Perhaps im wrong, but im gonna leave this here hoping it has something to do with those strange structures made of black stone and eyes symbols everywhere:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...har/Background

SoresuMakashi

03-28-2013

inb4 April Fool's

But seriously, I think we have strong grounds for a Lissandra/Ice Witch connection now. Whether or not they're the same person remains to be seen. It's interesting to note though it's not a completely hidden deception. Lissandra's subjects all seem to be in on it together. So if Lissandra is NOT the Ice Witch, it's interesting to know that the Witch is in more than just a secret pact with 1 person. The question is, why are the citizens worshipping her?

Sylph

Emissary of the League

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoresuMakashi View Post
inb4 April Fool's

But seriously, I think we have strong grounds for a Lissandra/Ice Witch connection now. Whether or not they're the same person remains to be seen. It's interesting to note though it's not a completely hidden deception. Lissandra's subjects all seem to be in on it together. So if Lissandra is NOT the Ice Witch, it's interesting to know that the Witch is in more than just a secret pact with 1 person. The question is, why are the citizens worshipping her?
It could be because she has influence or power over them, or perhaps they fear / respect her leadership.

I am sure that after all of time, Lissandra has gained significant power - we don't know if she is a malevolent leader who provides for her soldiers / region. I am hoping for more Lore information soon!

ZeroFreakReth

03-28-2013

This is my take on it but there is still a lot of room to explore more stuff.

What if LeBlanc is posing as Lissandra or the Ice Witch to gain control of Freljord. We could say she has control of Noxus because Swain was/is a member of the Black Rose. LeBlanc is a deceiver plus the leader of the Black Rose which means she is the most powerful magician in it.

If she is posing as Lissandra then this means she captured her and Lissandra is being kept away. If she is posing as the Ice Witch maybe she was able to camouflage a city to feel/look like it belongs to Lissandra.

Why would she do this? Well perhaps the Black Rose is trying to take control of Valoran. If Swain is still part of the Black Rose we could assume the Black Rose decided to move to the next city/place on their list. If Swain is out of the Black Rose we could assume that Black Rose is trying somewhere else aka Frejlord.

By letting the tribe of trolls slowly wither Ashe’s forces (since some might just switch sides due to the lack of protection), she can then take over Ashe’s territory. Sejuani is also already against Ashe though, which could mean that she is in on it or that she knows something that Ashe doesn’t.

If the Black Rose manages to take control of Frejlord, then they could go against Demacia in a 2 vs. 1 war since Noxus is more than likely to go in. By doing this they increase their chances of winning and gain control of more land which leads to the Black Rose ruling over Valoran.

p.s. sorry for grammatical/spelling mistakes xD

Naked Malzahar

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroFreakReth View Post
This is my take on it but there is still a lot of room to explore more stuff.

What if LeBlanc is posing as Lissandra or the Ice Witch to gain control of Freljord. We could say she has control of Noxus because Swain was/is a member of the Black Rose. LeBlanc is a deceiver plus the leader of the Black Rose which means she is the most powerful magician in it.

If she is posing as Lissandra then this means she captured her and Lissandra is being kept away. If she is posing as the Ice Witch maybe she was able to camouflage a city to feel/look like it belongs to Lissandra.

Why would she do this? Well perhaps the Black Rose is trying to take control of Valoran. If Swain is still part of the Black Rose we could assume the Black Rose decided to move to the next city/place on their list. If Swain is out of the Black Rose we could assume that Black Rose is trying somewhere else aka Frejlord.

By letting the tribe of trolls slowly wither Ashe’s forces (since some might just switch sides due to the lack of protection), she can then take over Ashe’s territory. Sejuani is also already against Ashe though, which could mean that she is in on it or that she knows something that Ashe doesn’t.

If the Black Rose manages to take control of Frejlord, then they could go against Demacia in a 2 vs. 1 war since Noxus is more than likely to go in. By doing this they increase their chances of winning and gain control of more land which leads to the Black Rose ruling over Valoran.

p.s. sorry for grammatical/spelling mistakes xD

Haha, I like this theory. LeBlanc should also pose as a yordle in the Bandle City later.

But really, this is interesting. Though don't forget that LeBlanc is also supposed to impersonate Jarvan. Who knows... Maybe there are more LeBlancs than we think. xD

ZeroFreakReth

03-28-2013

Yeah LeBlanc might be everywhere she might even be Caitlyn's enemy C (if thats his name).

Naked Malzahar

03-28-2013

Hey, that's an idea. Lets blame LeBlanc for every problem in Valoran.