Am I the only one who doesn't like this Trundle rework?

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnker View Post
link to trundle rework?
Its in the quinn journal 3. Available via dev tracker.

Flytrap

03-25-2013

And here come the die-hard Trundle fans that never existed before today.

SlightlySuicidal

03-25-2013

Not at all.

I don't have all the facts so I'll reserve judgment until I do, but as it seems right now he is changed for the worse. Freljord? Really? Losing his curse too? *sigh*

The writing was on the wall that this was coming though. Riot really doesn't care about long time trundle players.

type1Rush

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnker View Post
link to trundle rework?
reignofgaming.net

it suprizes me how many people dont even know about that site 0.0

Lord Gaga

03-25-2013

I agree. I love Trundle's current lore, but Riot seems to have a thing recently for butchering older champion's lore.

I'm looking at you, Kat.

type1Rush

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytrap View Post
That is a bs lie.. I have been a huge fan of Trundle since his release.. Go look for any older threads mentioning Trundle, and you will more than likely see my name posting in those threads..

Just because there are going to be a bunch of band-wagoner Trundle fans, does not mean he doesnt have TRUE fans..

hell, check my season 2 stats, and you will see that Trundle was my most played champion kiddo..

Hexapus

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
I also hate it..

They changed what made trundle trundle, just to appease the ignorant masses that wouldnt play him just because he might have been "ugly"..
Well... I don't quite agree with your wording, but your general idea is true enough. That seems to be the main reason why no one played him: because he was ugly. Well, a lot of monstrous species in fiction are ugly. Not everything can be attractive. And besides, those are human values. But Trundle's backstory showed that he was a three-dimensional character beyond his unpleasant appearance. I REALLY liked that. He's not good, not bad, just a guy who is sick of always getting the short end of the stick. That's relatable! Literally anyone can identify with that to some degree.

But no, he needs to be big and strong and handsome and a KING so people like him. Right, of course.

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

I like how he looks, but I don't like them ruining his lore.

Hell0ween

03-25-2013

haters gonna hate

SlightlySuicidal

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytrap View Post
believe it or not people actually play non-FotM champs.

i wouldn't class myself as "die hard" but he is a mainstay in my jungling pool. his emotes are also among the best out of anyone.

12345612 ... 27