Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gladiator Draven Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Das Draugr

03-25-2013

Quote:
Adust:
for me this skin looks like default draven skin

I will have to second this. to me at least, this looks lot like his default skin, with not much change.

X Frady

03-25-2013

I hate Draven... but this time, Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaveen!

Brawh

03-25-2013

I want Zac.Give me Zac.

Orthan

03-25-2013

ohhhh yesss! I cant get it now BUTT when i get payed imma get this on payday, Draven ftw!

Oh nice downvote me because I dont whine or complain if you dont want the damn skin! Dont freaking get it and be on your way.

Orthan

03-25-2013

Quote:
Tgh0wnz:
This skin is just a big F U to everyone who paid RP for Draven when he was first released. Guess Riots stance is "Thank you for your money, F U now give us more" yet if you are in Italy, you get Draven who is 6300 IP free, and this skin, free for doing nothing. Yea that shows appreciation for all the players who spend money on your game.

Oh please..they do this sort of thing all the time for different countrys.

I bet even if they gave it to you for free you would still find something to whine about yes?

gNarNar

03-25-2013

Why the hell are people getting downvoted for saying its a good skin.....wtf....

Orthan

03-25-2013

Quote:
dreadsmite:
What about Yorick, Rumble, And other champions that are Far older than Draven? They need skins as well

Yorick and Rumble, Rumble mostly have more than one skin. Draven only had one before this.

SAGExsdx

Recruiter

03-25-2013

Ben Stiller from Dodgeball

Orthan

03-25-2013

Quote:
gNarNar:
Why the hell are people getting downvoted for saying its a good skin.....wtf....

They love to whine when their champion doesnt get something.

IceHound

Recruiter

03-25-2013

Frankly if I ever got this skin I'd use it once or twice to show off, otherwise I'd just use default Draven.