Help getting out of silver.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingMasterNate

03-25-2013

Now i know this thread has been posted 100s of times, however i feel the need to post it again .

I am sick of being stuck in silver 4, it constantly has trolls or just straight up bad players, 1 person can only carry so hard. If lanes go 0-1/0-2 i do not care at all, you lost lane it happens to everyone. Its when players go 0-3 so i ask them politely to just stay back and wait for help focus on farming and they proceed to go half way up there lane no vision until they are 0-5 "even worse in bot lane when its 0-10 between them".

Now i mainly play jungle or mid, i always win my lane mid, theres the occasional time i lose and even then its just 0-1 or something maybe a little less cs never feeding them though. As jungle i find it EXTREMELY hard to do anything if all 3 lanes lose on their own, or i make the wrong choices and feed top for example get him snow balling hard at 3-0 and get mid 1-0 then bots 0-8 like you cant be every where all the time, so my question how to get out of ELO hell? The only reason im posting this is because i went from a 7 game win streak to losing 1-2 in a series to having consecutive losses all the way to 30 league points, and i played at the least decent in every game. Its frustrating when you always play well maybe not perfect but well and still lose.

"Oh and btw please dont bother posting (win more) or (play better yourself) i know i am better than silver and if you would like i would gladly play a few games with you and prove it

Baxter the Teddy

03-25-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4vP...t=HL1364234192

Trolls, leavers and feeders balance out, because the enemy team has a better chance of getting one of those three than your team does.

It IS you. Get over it. You CAN influence most of your games to be winnable. NOT ALL. But most.

Toss up a couple replays, and there are plenty people here in competitive who will point out a bunch of mistakes.

KingMasterNate

03-25-2013

you cant use "toss up a replay and people will point out mistakes" its easy to point out something you couldve done, hell most of the time i die or something i point out something i myself couldve done, that doesnt change anything everyone makes mistakes challenger to bronze, a diamond player could post a replay right now and i could comment on a ton of mistakes they make too. As much as people like to say ELO hell doesnt exist they are straight up wrong, i'm aware you can climb your way out if you play 200 games in silver because eventually the odds work in your favour, i dont have the patience to play 200+ games to climb out of silver.

KingMasterNate

03-25-2013

and i was just asking for some guidance such as for example, I tend to not take any kills as jungle thats how you should normally do it as its more beneficial for your team, however is this true in solo q? Should i give it to my teamates? Or should i just take them all and try to carry for myself

Selcopa

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnesotaVikings View Post
you cant use "toss up a replay and people will point out mistakes" its easy to point out something you couldve done, hell most of the time i die or something i point out something i myself couldve done, that doesnt change anything everyone makes mistakes challenger to bronze, a diamond player could post a replay right now and i could comment on a ton of mistakes they make too. As much as people like to say ELO hell doesnt exist they are straight up wrong, i'm aware you can climb your way out if you play 200 games in silver because eventually the odds work in your favour, i dont have the patience to play 200+ games to climb out of silver.
The difference is that a higher skilled player can point out mistakes that you are incapable of noticing.

They can also notice patterns of things you do wrong that you don't consider to be a problem.

And finally, yes, you could look over your own replays and spot mistakes on your own, the point is to do that and correct them for the next time you play. That's how you move up, identify mistakes you make in previous games, and don't make them again.

Lock102

03-25-2013

You can play "decent" in every game and be a reason to why you are losing.

From looking at your stats you don't actually play mid in ranked all to often. Its manly jungle and its Vi and J4. With those 2 I would suggest actually taking some kills because both have supper strong kits that need the items to back it up. You dont want to go diving into a team with just ruby crystal and boots 2 15min in(just an example). You want to have those tanky items allowing you to engage and survive the engage at least long enough to allow your team to get the damage in. As a jungler you can control a lot of the game by applying pressure. this doesnt mean oh i ganked top a ton of times and they got kills. You have to be able to also see that bot is getting stomped bc the enemy jungle is camping i should gank top and push it to try and get the jungle to start roaming top. Something like this would take a ton of pressure of bot and give you gank opportunities to help them get back into game.

I know you said posting up a replay doesnt matter but it really does. We dont know your play style at all so its hard to give info to you and help you be a better player without knowing. Yes its pointing out mistakes but its also point out what sorts of decisions need to be made at what times and which circumstances. So if your really wanting some in depth help post up a video so it can be reviewed. You will more then likely get the answers you want.

ArisColdsac

03-25-2013

Like I said to a lot of you guys, the easiest way to get to gold 5 is to play support and play passively in lane. This way it does not require much skill from your part.

If you don't feel like getting carried, you need to play snow ball champions to singlehandedly carry your team. You need to understand the game better and need better map awareness. You'll need to improve your mechanics as well--last hitting, timing cc, understand ganks and counterganks, etc.

Baxter the Teddy

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnesotaVikings View Post
I can.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3DHL1364234192

I think you need to watch this again.

Also, BTW, this is a long term gain system. Riot doesn't want you playing a handful of games and being higher. You need to ****ing earn it. So, get ready to play 200 games and prove that you deserve to be higher or get out now.

Cavo

03-25-2013

You are where you belong, the sooner you accept this and start focusing on improving the faster you will get better. The longer you convince yourself that you're too good to play in silver the longer you will stay there.

ArisColdsac

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
You are where you belong, the sooner you accept this and start focusing on improving the faster you will get better. The longer you convince yourself that you're too good to play in silver the longer you will stay there.
Agreed.
Yea, if you think you're better than silver, why can't you carry silver games.