Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Hit Monkey

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
The runt matter is mentioned continually because he looks flat out like he's on roids.
I would like to maintain that the only reason he looks like he's on roids is because the new model has a vastly improved Anatomic Proportions. Head now looks logically smaller than the torso.

What they NEED to do is provide an example of a non-runt Troll, to give us the idea that Trundle is scrawny compared to them. Bet those guyss are freaking hulks.

Thessalonike

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
Sejuani is getting an update because the bikini never a great deal of sense. She's not being turned into what looks like an adaptation from the fire/ice skin line that popped up and still pops up. There's a difference between clothes based off the environment you were originally released in versus a body type change that makes you look nothing like yourself.

Your arguments lack cohesion because you say consider this and give unequal examples. Sejuani is human. Trundle is a monster that is of a small niche in terms of disgusting is gross and there won't be any of him anymore. Paying for another champion to get another similar theme maybe down the road isn't okay with me. As for that story twist, they could do that yes but you are presenting a possibillity. They could have done countless other ones like back in the day of JoJ. Malphite and Maokai had a connection. Trundle couldn't connect with others and have additional stories solely based off region? That's an excuse, sorry.

The runt matter is mentioned continually because he looks flat out like he's on roids.
"It was in her lore" and again you haven't even seen Trundle outside of the dance, Riot said he us distorted for the dance, because if the angle and he keeps his troll.

Unequal examples? Go back before Sejuani which you are creating another discussion. When you mentioned cohesion I never spoke of Sejuani, Sejuani was a comment about players that actually liked the champion as was.

Everyone here is presenting possibilities. You have nothing but an introduction and a dance that Riot already explained was distorted for the dance. Riot already said he moves like Trundle moves.

Thessalonike

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
A runt troll that can literally rot Jax's flesh off and steal his strength and vitality.
But, Trundle always talks about bashing and knocking champs from fountain to fountain.

Funny a rotting inflicted runt can say all that without any question of cohesion, he is so able bodied to fight with no history of fighting as a runt and all that his club is somehow a match for a lamp post.

But, somehow he can be physical and skilled to face the greatest warriors ever.

But, he can rot others... because again accepting what you want while dismissing the rest is easy. He needs to be in melee.

Again if a never fighting runt can do this to all the greatest champions from his world, the void and places beyond. Why haven't the stronger trolls taken over.

It makes much more sense that Trundle grew out if the childhood runt.

deusxmachina32

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
But, Trundle always talks about bashing and knocking champs from fountain to fountain.

Funny a rotting inflicted runt can say all that without any question of cohesion, he is so able bodied to fight with no history of fighting as a runt and all that his club is somehow a match for a lamp post.

But, he can rot others... because again accepting what you want while dismissing the rest is easy. He needs to be in melee.

Again if a never fighting runt can do this to all the greatest champions from his world, the void and places beyond. Why haven't the stronger trolls taken over.

Where in the lore does it say that he never fought? In my experience runts fight (usually with siblings) because they feel they have something to prove.

Although he is considered a runt by troll standards, trolls are pretty large creatures so I imagine he would still be pretty formidable.

Furthermore, if you still feel he can't go toe to toe with the other champions, he uses his curse to drain them of their power (Rabit Bite, Agony) and increase his own, making him even more formidable and his opponents weaker.

SlightlySuicidal

03-27-2013

Quote:

why is it that when nunu casts absolute zero champs can still move?

why can ground slam hit units in the air?

why does a bird with wings and a guy in a helicopter move slower than an armidillo?

because it's a fantasy game. trundle was one of a kind leper/runt troll with a club who bashes people and has a trololololol laugh. now he's an ice troll which every single person who has ever played a fantasy game has already seen 99999 times. a unique idea that people like should never be thrown out for homogeny.

Thessalonike

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deusxmachina32 View Post
Where in the lore does it say that he never fought? In my experience runts fight because they feel they have something to prove.

Although he is considered a runt by troll standards, trolls are pretty large creatures so I imagine he would still be pretty formidable.

Furthermore, if you still feel he can't go toe to toe with the other champions, he uses his curse to drain them of their power (Rabit Bite, Agony) and increase his own, making him even more formidable and his opponents weaker.
I didn't say he can't hi toe to toe, I said it makes more sense that he grew out of childhood runt status. If not then bin runt trolls would be destroying whatever they want... who could stop them if an adult runt is going toe to toe with the best.

deusxmachina32

03-27-2013

Quote:
I didn't say he can't hi toe to toe, I said it makes more sense that he grew out of childhood runt status. If not then bin runt trolls would be destroying whatever they want... who could stop them if an adult runt is going toe to toe with the best.

They obviously aren't if they are running around the Freljord killing people.

But Trundles curse is unique to him since he took it from his tribe. Other Trolls cannot use Agony or Rabid Bite or Contamination.

Also, I am sure there are a lot more humans (or whatever other races than there are trolls) Send 10000 men against a tribe of maybe 50 to 150 trolls and I put my money on the humans

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
"It was in her lore" and again you haven't even seen Trundle outside of the dance, Riot said he us distorted for the dance, because if the angle and he keeps his troll.

Unequal examples? Go back before Sejuani which you are creating another discussion. When you mentioned cohesion I never spoke of Sejuani, Sejuani was a comment about players that actually liked the champion as was.

Everyone here is presenting possibilities. You have nothing but an introduction and a dance that Riot already explained was distorted for the dance. Riot already said he moves like Trundle moves.
Sejuani is an old, old lore character, so yes I do mention her lore. We have seen his splash, model, and dance and only been assured he has his tripod walk. You're ignoring the drastic, drastic change detail. Ignore the ice theme. Look at his muscles. The stills are not the greatest, yes. But have Trundle as he is now when dancing. He's bipedal then and compare. He could have been leaner and still worked fine in a visual update. I have addressed there is little to nothing of him left. A walk is not cutting it.

The cohesion comment was at all your comments. I don't see a point. Sejuani was another bad example regardless of the point. Sejuani received countless complaints and again she is getting a traditional skin. Clothes versus bikini is far less a deal as the Trundle matter. Unequal examples for you there

Thessalonike

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySuicidal View Post
why is it that when nunu casts absolute zero champs can still move?

why can ground slam hit units in the air?

why does a bird with wings and a guy in a helicopter move slower than an armidillo?

because it's a fantasy game. trundle was one of a kind leper/runt troll with a club who bashes people and has a trololololol laugh. now he's an ice troll which every single person who has ever played a fantasy game has already seen 99999 times. a unique idea that people like should never be thrown out for homogeny.
You don't even know how the story goes yet, how he looks, how he moves.

Because its a fantasy game eliminates every discussion on both sides. It's this fantasy world that matters for "cohesion".

ashenking