Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greencarde

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Lenny View Post
i call that sivir is going to be a space marine with dual weilding claymores after her VU

trust me i'm luscious
seems legit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woopyfrood

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Grumpy, why are you not responding to any opposition to the redesign?

I have some very fleshed out (ha ha get it) opinions on Trundle's new look, even the traditional skin, and they are less than pleased.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownface

Senior Member

03-26-2013

I'm really concerned about the fact that I didn't realize it was Trundle until it was specified in the description.

His lore was actually good, and his art actually reflected his lore.

It's a lot different from Sejuani being in a bikini because the creative team said so, and then putting her in more suitable clothes.

I'm really confused that this is the direction you took him in, he's not even close to the same champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GranspearZX

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopyfrood View Post
Grumpy, why are you not responding to any opposition to the redesign?

I have some very fleshed out (ha ha get it) opinions on Trundle's new look, even the traditional skin, and they are less than pleased.
If he's not responding to the criticisms, do you really think that question is gonna get answered? I'm just saying... you all really do expect WAY too much from reds sometimes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Greencard

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Lenny View Post
i call that sivir is going to be a space marine with dual weilding claymores after her VU

trust me i'm luscious
hire this man Grumpy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tailsmph

Senior Member

03-26-2013

The thing I'm distraught about is you killed his old lore and personality, the things that I, well, liked about him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woopyfrood

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Lenny View Post
i call that sivir is going to be a space marine with dual weilding claymores after her VU

trust me i'm luscious
"While old Sivir certainly had a unique narrative and visual design, we always felt she was disconnected from the rest of the world. This inhibited the number of stories we could tell with Sivir and, well, we want to tell stories about her. So, we're scrapping her design as a mercenary femme fatal who defected from Noxus. Her redesign will feature her as a yordle seamstress."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlVIR

Senior Member

03-26-2013

^^ riot just let me and woopyfrood make the lore plz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GranspearZX

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopyfrood View Post
"While old Sivir certainly had a unique narrative and visual design, we always felt she was disconnected from the rest of the world. This inhibited the number of stories we could tell with Sivir and, well, we want to tell stories about her. So, we're scrapping her design as a mercenary femme fatal who defected from Noxus. Her redesign will feature her as a yordle seamstress."
*buries himself in the backyard*

A SUMMONER HAS BEEN SLAIN.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shimrra3

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Looks good. I support us getting more nearly-free stuff too.