Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlVIR

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is so much of the Freljord Quinn has yet to see, and she has already encountered trolls! What started as a simple reconnaissance mission seems to be turning into something more sinister. This worries me - what else might she find on her travels?

I dare not utter my worst fears. If Prince Jarvan knew what was happening, I think his heart might skip a beat. Poor Jarvan, sitting all alone in his chambers - I hope he finally takes the opportunity to write Quinn back!
he has shyvana dck

ValorAndGlory

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySuicidal View Post
edit: id also like to point out that the majority of cable news watchers watch foxnews and the majority of pre-teenagers like justin bieber - the majority isn't always the right direction for long term thinking.
Oh my god, I love you. xD

Thessalonike

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaddar View Post
His old lore is (was) amazing, the discontent it's about the "we can't tell stories about him with his current (old) lore", attitude that (oiously) gets people to think "thus we are heaving the old lore out of a window"

truth is YES, YOU CAN expand the story using the old (current) one as a base.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3263613

Most people are afraid his "new lore" will ignore the old one completely and just go for a full retcon. (which would be a bit lazy, TBH)
So far many people are afraid of a new lore that hasn't even been told, calling it a retcon and more.

Mad Hit Monkey

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySuicidal View Post
and the majority has 100+ other generic looking champs to play.
"Generic - adjective - A: characteristic of or relating to a class or group of things; B: having no particularly distinctive quality or application."

I'm pretty sure that definition of Generic doesn't mean 'Not Trundle'

Mirelyght

03-26-2013

we're gonna lose the poopstick aren't we....they'll remake it into a big shard of ice instead of a major log floater. damn you riot!!

SlightlySuicidal

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hit Monkey View Post
"Generic - adjective - A: characteristic of or relating to a class or group of things; B: having no particularly distinctive quality or application."

I'm pretty sure that definition of Generic doesn't mean 'Not Trundle'
well, i mean it in the sense of the archetype buff male or half naked young female which seems to be the overwhelming majority of the champ roster.

trundle didn't fall into that before, but he will if he's turned into ice troll which has been done in games over and over again.

DemiluniS

03-26-2013

next leak will be volibear and his QoL buffs

MyFatHornyTurtle

Hell Hawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Finnaly a trundle skin <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Looks like someone needs to build a wall.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3262208