Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ltn2150

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

but the point was so that he could troll the enemy team by stealing their stats!!!

SpamHamParty

03-26-2013

guess im going to get trundle lol

Letler

03-26-2013

Is Trundle still going to run around on all 4's and be kind of a sloppy hap hazard feel to him? Walking around upright makes him look like Mundo found a club and a new weird skin.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
What’s this…? Is this… a troll?

What’s a troll doing in the Freljord? Are we… trolling you?

[aws3]news/March_2013/03_25_2013_-_teaser/NewTrundleDance.gif[/aws3]

On a more serious note, some of you will probably guess that if there’s a troll and he’s wielding a club… it’s Trundle! So we wanted to give you a taste of what’s to come, namely Trundle’s relaunch and his reimagining in the icy north.

While old Trundle certainly had a unique narrative and visual design, we always felt he was disconnected from the rest of the world. This inhibited the number of stories we could tell with Trundle and, well, we want to tell stories about him. Trundle’s upcoming changes include a gameplay update (more of a quality improvement than a rework – similar in scope to our Taric changes in [URL2="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeH8HzGi3sc&t=01m57s"]3.03[/URL2]), a new ice-themed aesthetic (if you couldn’t guess), and a new story that ties Trundle to the brewing conflict in the Freljord.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks, because we’ve got plans for Trundle – not to mention that Trundle has plans of his own!

You’ll have to wait to hear more, but here’s something to tide you over. [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3224791"]As with Karma’s relaunch[/URL2], anyone who owns Trundle before his relaunch will get this Traditional Trundle (has a nice ring to it) skin for free:

[aws2="news/March_2013/03_25_2013_-_teaser/Trundle_Traditional_Comic.jpg"]news/March_2013/03_25_2013_-_teaser/Trundle_Traditional_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
You have no idea how happy I am that you come out with traditional skins. It gives us an anchor to the past and guides us to the future. It inspires doubters to purchase him and perhaps give him a farewell play.

Plus... right now I'm more of a fan the traditional personally

GranspearZX

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letler View Post
Is Trundle still going to run around on all 4's and be kind of a sloppy hap hazard feel to him? Walking around upright makes him look like Mundo found a club and a new weird skin.
Lumbering barbaric bruiser with giant weapon? Never seen one of those before. *sweeps Sion under a rug* :3

SlightlySuicidal

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytrap View Post
Release Zac already so we can move onto bigger and better things.

*cough* Lissandra *cough*

P.S. - New Trundle = Best Trundle

Of course all of the so-called Trundle fans come out of the woodwork as soon as his changes arrive.
trundle has always had a strong playerbase since his release.

i love this "so-called" bs when trundle has been picked in pro games (at least more frequently than teemo) and has a niche as a jungler and backstory that's one of a kind for this game.

GranspearZX

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySuicidal View Post
trundle has always had a strong playerbase since his release.

i love this "so-called" bs when trundle has been picked in pro games (at least more frequently than teemo) and has a niche as a jungler and backstory that's one of a kind for this game.
Unfortunately, Tencent has decided that Trundle isn't pretty enough.

I mean, I like the look of William Wallace the snow troll and all. As far as I'm concerned, this could just be one elaborate April Fool's joke.

FatJuggahole

03-26-2013

good waste of time

ThoseJukesThough

03-26-2013

My April Fools senses are tingling.

ValorAndGlory

03-26-2013

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, PLEASE DON'T RUIN ANOTHER OF MY FAVORITE CHAMPIONS!

I do not give a fuhck what you think you should change, Trundle is a great champion as he is right now, if you do ANYTHING just do the visual update and make that frost troll trundle a new skin, do not fuhck with my troll when you are already ruining Karma for me!