Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Struggler9996

03-26-2013

All of my thumbs up Riot. All of them.

Love the look of the new Trundle, as well as the traditional skin, and I'm looking forward to what QoL improvements you have in store for him.

DevilSmile22

03-26-2013

Welcome to league of Trundles.

Elmekia

03-26-2013

I love Trundle lore, it's the better one of whole LOL, and the old skin too, this traditional one is WOW sport Troll

Dr Plutonious

03-26-2013

Eh.

Would have been cooler to have two trolls. I liked Trundle's lore.

Flytrap

03-26-2013

Release Zac already so we can move onto bigger and better things.

*cough* Lissandra *cough*

P.S. - New Trundle = Best Trundle

Of course all of the so-called Trundle fans come out of the woodwork as soon as his changes arrive.

TwistedBamboo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Holy crud that trundle! SO AWESOME!

Tronickz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

WTB Judge Trundle skin still, possible "trundle bundle" relaunch package?

Emmortahl

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
anyone who owns Trundle before his relaunch will get this Traditional Trundle (has a nice ring to it) skin for free:

[aws2="news/March_2013/03_25_2013_-_teaser/Trundle_Traditional_Comic.jpg"]news/March_2013/03_25_2013_-_teaser/Trundle_Traditional_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
Why's it referred to as Comic?

And as long as they 1)Fix the mouth on the 'new' Trundle, 2)actually use the original skin for traditional instead of WoW's troll, and 3) progress the lore rather then retcon; it might actually be pretty awesome.

Darkwahn

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySuicidal View Post
I'm gonna be blunt here but here it goes.

They don't care about older trundle players. They don't. Every time a thread popped up about their upcoming rework they'd only respond to posts that said "i not play trundle because he ugly make him no ugly and i play."

Meanwhile actual trundle players would post legitimate points about their thoughts towards the rework which were promptly ignored. Riot doesn't want an ugly champ in this game - not even one. Watch urgot get the next thing where he's no longer undead but from freljord as well and he has boobs now.
There were like 8 actual trundle players. He wasn't a success for the company, (or really to the players) so they're doing what they can to change that. It's simply how things work.

Zaruma

03-26-2013

Awesome news!!!