Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hit Monkey View Post
You don't say.

EDIT: The ugly was kind of a theme with the original skin. Take a hint.
I'm not saying it's ugly the way trundle is ugly. I'm saying it looks bad as a remake of trundle's classic look, and the ripped and missing skin looks poorly done.

Maybe "it looks poorly done" would have been a better phrase, but I thought "looks ugly" would be an ever-so-slightly nicer way to say that.

Yanicmb

03-25-2013

well it would be cool for him to overcome his afflictions and rise as the new troll king!!

Oznap

03-25-2013

As a person who owns his Home-run skin.

I was curious on how his other skins look now that he isn't the cursed troll but now a snow troll.

Will we be able to refund our skin if we don't find the dramatic change to be appealing?

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oznap View Post
As a person who owns his Home-run skin.

I was curious on how his other skins look now that he isn't the cursed troll but now a snow troll.

Will we be able to refund our skin if we don't find the dramatic change to be appealing?
I should think if you don't like it, you'll just have to post enough threads about disliking it and wanting it such and such a way until they change it, like what happened with the karma skin.

Senor Cardgage3

03-25-2013

The age of trundle is over, the age of darkness has begun
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3263677

Yaddar

03-25-2013

So, I made a Post on how the new Northern Trundle can be the continuation of his current (old) lore.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post35980461

there is always a way to solve the story without making a full remake

Exman33

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is so much of the Freljord Quinn has yet to see, and she has already encountered trolls! What started as a simple reconnaissance mission seems to be turning into something more sinister. This worries me - what else might she find on her travels?

I dare not utter my worst fears. If Prince Jarvan knew what was happening, I think his heart might skip a beat. Poor Jarvan, sitting all alone in his chambers - I hope he finally takes the opportunity to write Quinn back!
he has shyvanna!

Urpwnned

03-25-2013

If Riot really wanted to make money on champion remakes, they would ask in this very forum what the players wanted remade, otherewise, this trundle remake wont make them nearly as much money as some other champion would that fans actually wanted remade

btw BUFF AP EZREAL, IT SAYS IN HIS TIPS HE CAN BE PLAYED AP OR AD, now i do fine now as ap ezreal, but its nothing amazing

Zuglord

03-25-2013

There is no reason to "Re-Imagine" trundle. "He undid the curse, and moved his tribe to the Icy North, His tribe made him king for undoing the curse."

OR

Rather than do this remake, make this troll a NEW troll champ, and give the trundle remake some more time.

Wicce

03-25-2013

inb4 the Ice Witch is revealed to be Snowmerdinger, along with a sneak peek of his rework.