Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iWeasle

03-25-2013

He certainly looks interesting, he doesn't quite seem like trundle but I'll be getting traditional trundle for free.
Just please please don't change his abilities, I love his currant kit, let this be just a visual and lore update please.

Ciph3rzer0

03-25-2013

Honestly, **** pretty new trundle, I would say at least I get the traditional skin... But does that come with the on-threes hunched over walk? I miss when rework meant make the same champ viable instead of delete a champ a make a more appealing one.

stollerstigma

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riair View Post
People are getting so mad about Trundle's VU and lore update. His old lore wasn't terrible (not at all) but it wasn't exactly all that great either. His old lore indeed disconnected him from the rest of the world, hell, we don't even know where he originally came from! The old lore(s) for characters like Trundle will most likely be updated to fit in with the current going on's in the world of Valoran. At least Trundle will still retain most of his...err charm (if you can call it that), post VU.

For Trundle specifically, his old lore may as well have been this:

"Once upon a time, there were enchanted trolls, who lived in the land beyond the wobbles. One day, they discovered spots on their faces. Foolishly, they ignored it...and three years later, his tribe ended up with leprosy. One troll, however, flourished, and soon set out to seek its fortune."

Edit:

Wow, so much hate for me having a laugh.
It was a pathetic attempt at serious dialogue and when it got disliked it changed to ''' hurr durr they dislikes it I'm onli trollin u fel for it''. Just wait till your champion has their personality and character completely changed.

YoBoii

03-25-2013

where dem warts at? D::

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
Just wait till your champion has their personality and character completely changed.
^ lol at this guy. He doesn't even know if it's been completely changed. He just wants to cry about it.

Downvote if you like to make yourself cry.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

I am intrigued and interested by this choice of direction for Trundle's Visual Upgrade... but I kind of want the Tradition skin to remain slouchy and, well, trundling.

woopyfrood

03-25-2013

I made a thread explaining my full opinions on this redesign, and why it should be opposed:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post35979605

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
I made a thread explaining my full opinions on this redesign, and why it should be opposed:
cool story bro. Totally read it, then down voted it. You are welcome.

IusChasma

03-25-2013

I sincerely hope that gif is his run animation lol

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IusChasma View Post
I sincerely hope that gif is his run animation lol
That would be hilarious, but I think it's a Taunt or a dance.