Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirthalion

03-25-2013

I bought Trundle immediately after seeing this post. GG Riot. Shut up and take my money.

SlightlySuicidal

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirthalion View Post
I bought Trundle immediately after seeing this post. GG Riot. Shut up and take my money.
words cannot describe how much i hate you

Melancholy Exile

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdhe View Post
Not at the cost of everything I liked about the character's lore. The wider visual appeal wasn't needed. If people legitimately weren't playing Trundle because they didn't like his theme, I say too bad for them. He was unique and interesting and if players can't see that through his ugly veneer, then they can play one of the other hundred-and-some characters that are prettier. There's nothing unique about the new Trundle; he's just BIG TROLL MAN HIT WITH STICK. All so they can fit him into a one-time story then never revisit him again.

There's still time to make this an April Fool's joke, Riot.
Then why didn't you say that, rather then making a post about this being predominantly profit-driven and claiming the changes were unnecessary for reasons related to his gameplay?

You said yourself that you "fell in love with his play style", that he is a "perfectly viable champion" and that you would "be more than happy to give true reasoning aside from my personal opinion on why Trundle is fine how he is" ... but apparently that reasoning boils down to you not wanting them to change his aesthetics. Why make all these comments about gameplay when they were completely unrelated to your actual line of argument?

I completely understand being unhappy about the changes, but you're making this sound like this is rooted in "one of [your] favorite features of Trundle [being] his low-profile". How Trundle plays is going largely untouched so at least, unlike Karma mains, you'll still have that to go back to.

You don't know what they're going to do with Trundle's lore and you certainly don't know what's in the future for Freljord. I definitely understand being unhappy with the way things are going, but at least actually wait for the reveal before deciding that it's been ruined forever.

Reybag

03-25-2013

nice aprils fool joke,now wheres the real trundle?

Mondreus

03-25-2013

His lore was the best... Please, don't change that, or at least keep the auto-sacrifice for his people

TaggedJC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

PLEASE give him his earring back in the Traditional skin!

It was one of my favorite things about the original.

Smikro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

I think the word who better describes this VU is "powerful".

Trundle seems really strong right now, a force to be reckoned.

topgunLT1

03-25-2013

sad, so i guess my dream of real time rotting skin animation on trundle's model will be forever a dream :'(
I really dont get it, u guys did Zac's incredible blob character model and light reflective skin but u tend to let trundle be just another normal skin character in this re-imagination of him -_- .
I really dont get what u ppl r doin.

Tyrauk

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is so much of the Freljord Quinn has yet to see, and she has already encountered trolls! What started as a simple reconnaissance mission seems to be turning into something more sinister. This worries me - what else might she find on her travels?

I dare not utter my worst fears. If Prince Jarvan knew what was happening, I think his heart might skip a beat. Poor Jarvan, sitting all alone in his chambers - I hope he finally takes the opportunity to write Quinn back!
Who else thinks maybe something has gone horribly wrong, and Lissandra IS the Ice Witch? .

Also, aren't Tryndamere and Volibear from Freljord, too?

topgunLT1

03-25-2013

Well looks like there's hint of another champion other than trundle and lissandra, the ice witch , hope she is a future champion release and hope she has that "crooked witch" feel to her .