Stacking Items? (not stats)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vu Sugoi

12-05-2009

Not talking about item stats.

Which items can and cant stack on top of each other? I see people stack stuff like razors and zerk boots but what other items can stack and how can you tell?

Rudeboymike

12-05-2009

anyone who stacks razors (as of patch) and the same boots is doing it wrong.

Pay attention to the words "Unique" in every item. If it is unique, the "Unique" stats of the item of the same name will not stack.

For instance:
Stinger - 20% Attack Speed, +5 Mp5, UNIQUE Passive: Reduced ability cooldowns by 10%
Fiendish Codex - 30 Ability power, +7 Mp5, UNIQUE Passive: Reduced ability cooldowns by 10%

You can have both Stinger and Fiendish Codex. That stats stack and so do the passives. They happen to be the same Unique passives, but they are two totally different items. Yet 2 Stingers, or 2 Fiendish Codex's will not stack. Their stats would stack, but not the Unique passives.

Summary: Unique stats do not stack with other Unique stats of the same item.

Doraball

12-05-2009

the number is being displayed as a sort of bug. there aren't multiple items. only consumables stack on top of eachother.

Rudeboymike

12-05-2009

oh, is he talking about something totally different than what i mentioned?

If so, yes.. consumable are the only item you can have more than one of in a single slot. Although, the click on use items i believe have a number 1 by them for some reason.

Tarion

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
Not talking about item stats.

Which items can and cant stack on top of each other? I see people stack stuff like razors and zerk boots but what other items can stack and how can you tell?
It just means they had a consumable item in that slot earlier. Just a bug

Vu Sugoi

12-05-2009

text in the item description is not what im talking about.

so whats the points of having numbers at the bottom of the item? no they didnt had a consumable in that slot. some items will have 1 or 2 and others wont then later youll see another item with 1 in it.

Shillen

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
text in the item description is not what im talking about.

so whats the points of having numbers at the bottom of the item? no they didnt had a consumable in that slot. some items will have 1 or 2 and others wont then later youll see another item with 1 in it.
If you have 2 health potions in your 2nd slot and use them, then buy another item that goes into that 2nd slot it will show the 2 subscript for that item. It's a bug.