Please give us Seeker’s Armguard back on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klsjg

03-25-2013

Like the title states I would like to get Seeker’s Armguard back on Twisted Treeline. It was a valuable item in 3s for some early armor to deal with a very AD heavy map. My idea is to have it build into Wooglet’s Witchcap. Have it use the same build as it is on Summoner’s Rift (2 Cloth Armors + 1 Amplifying Tome, Total cost of 1,160g), but have it combine with a Blasting Wand to build into a Witchcap. Seeker’s Armguard currently gives a maximum of 35 AP and 45 Armor. Increase Wooglet’s total armor to 45 or 50, and leave the Ability Power at 100. The total price probably should be increased to 3750g (Combine price of 1730g).

This is purely just an idea in progress and I am open to any ideas, and I would love it if Riot would take a look at this and take it under consideration.

Ahskance

03-25-2013

It'd be easier to just make the Wooglet recipe into Seeker's + Amp Tome + Blasting Wand + Gold

Klsjg

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahskance View Post
It'd be easier to just make the Wooglet recipe into Seeker's + Amp Tome + Blasting Wand + Gold
Hmm and make the combine cost 1295g. This would be better.

Deweylicious

03-29-2013

I agree.

WashedLaundry

03-29-2013

I definitely want it. Such a good item to sit on for awhile, I always feel silly walking around with the chain vest and the wands for awhile.

MDCityKILLER

03-29-2013

I love this idea post in GD if you want some attention on it.