A plea for IronStylus.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucariolu

Recruiter

03-25-2013

Oh mighty parrot-man-thing-rioter hear me out, I beg that ye read this and come to my aid for one of thine precious children of which i was fond of has been slained today by a vicious hound from hell, as he swooped down upon the floor this hell hound swiftly rushed towards that mighty bird and felled him in one swoop, upon hearing the terrifying shriek my companions and I rushed outside just to find thine son down on the floor, feathers all around, the hound was gone, as we treated his wounds he said his final words "tell my master... that I'll always be watching over him, for that attack was just a warning and he should take ca...".

Lots of us wept that day(yesterday), the day in which our beloved swain would die *sob*.

My parrot(swain) died yesterday, he flew out to the neighbors house and crashed against something, when he fell the neighbors dog bit him and while we were treating him he had a heart attack and died T-T so this thread is so his soul reaches IronStylus for comfort.

Lucariolu

Recruiter

03-25-2013

damn i forgot to mention Leona, now he wont ever come T-T

Lucariolu

Recruiter

03-25-2013

Leona Leona Diana Diana Leona Leona Diana Diana "insertparrotmatsummonwordshere"

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

D:

Lucariolu

Recruiter

03-25-2013

them downvotes, my parrot is gonna come hunt you down.

Lucariolu

Recruiter

03-25-2013

Lucariolu

Recruiter

03-25-2013

bump

SamSparta

03-25-2013

D:

BeelzeBuff

03-25-2013

Lucariolu

Recruiter

03-25-2013

bump~