Do you want Batman Talon?

Yes of course you genius of a man you! 32 91.43%
no, I hope you die in a fire.. 3 8.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Batman Talon, you know you want it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kronikmagii

03-24-2013

This obviously cannot be copywrited so it would have to be named something other than Batman, maybe Dark Knight Talon since i don't think that will be copy write as it is a term used in many things.

His skills work with this theme too.

Gothic Diplomacy(Noxian Diplomacy) - twists his wrist and his weapon glows, like when batman prepares a cool weapon it always beeps and glows.

Rake(Rake) - Throws out Batarang like daggers with same look as original skill just visually changed to resemble Batarangs.

Behind You(Cutthroat) - Since Batman always finds a way to appear behind the bad guys and hit them, why not use it here. instead of flashing behind said enemy, he could go black and disappear and reappear behind them in the blink of an eye.

Grand Finale(Shadow Assault) - He throws down his Bat Gas, effectively disappearing from sight and the daggers are now Batarangs. other than looks this works the same.

could change his voice to be all deep like in the movies and he could say comic book stuff like Kablam! Pow! Boom! Slice! when he attacks or uses skills.

What do you think? lame? or coolest thing ever?

Silvertip Legend

03-25-2013

i actually like the idea since batman is like totally a talon...i've only watched one batman but just overall i think it'd be cool; and yeah, maybe darknight(wow just noticed this pun )/dark knight or something would work better

Mickey the Mouse

03-25-2013

Yes, only Batman is good and Talon is not, lol. But a kick ass AD martial artist with stealth and insta-pop behind you is exactly what Batman is.

Kronikmagii

03-25-2013

bump for sexiness

Scyth3r

Recruiter

04-06-2013

Been thinking bout this for ages.
I mean they've got Zyra who basically is Poison Ivy.
Cryocore Brand, which fully reminds me of Mr Freeze.

Copy write shouldn't be too hard, they have Rengar, who you can tell is basically Predator from Predator and they made a headhunter skin for Nidalee, which looks like its from Predator

Mushubaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2013

and then we can have a shako as the joker!

Eklispe

04-20-2013

awesome sauce.

Ziphoneon

04-22-2013

i think a skin like that would be awesome