I got thrown to bronze V, how the hell can I get out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonCannonKarthus

03-24-2013

Play Kassadin, Hecarim, Vayne, or Xin Zhao.

Heck, depending on how well you farm and how well you make decisions, you could probably carry yourself out as AD Trynd or AD Yi both in toplane.

If you are support I recommend Lux, Leona, or Nidalee simply because I'm not a fan of Taric, Sona can't really make the plays until 6, and Thresh/Blitz are normally banned.

A friend of mine, currently in Diamond, told me once that SoloQue is pretty much a mind game. Keep your team motivated and focused while simultaneously making the enemy hate their lives. Of course this doesn't mean yell at them through all chat, this means make their lives hell in lane to demoralize them. Tell your teammates GJ when they are doing a goodjob. Keeping your team motivated goes a long way to winning.

Goodluck in getting out

Not Jarvan

03-24-2013

close eyes. smash keyboard, click mouse. open eyes and you won games. seriously if you cant win bronze 5 unistall.

Commander Pony

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyRoxy View Post
trust me bro you belong in bronze V if you can't carry your team to victory. I used to be 600 elo which is basicly bronze V once I got good at this game I was basicly 1v5 their whole team
Please tell me more about the legendary Draven who can kill an extremely fed enemy Vi...

I wouldnt even scratch her, i'd be dead in a second, literally...ADCs can do a lot of damage if they are protected, but they CANT carry completely on their own, they are dependant on their team to shield them from damage, ADC is not a "1vs5 carry" position...

Mallard

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Pony View Post
First of all, im not one of those guys who says "I DONT BELONG IN BRONZE! I SHOULD BE PLATINUM V AT LEAST!", I know that I do belong in bronze, but im definitely sure I dont belong in bronze V.

"Then how did you got there then?!"
Easily: because I get matched with trolls, or someone goes AFK, or someone throws and I cant carry, and in some games I AM the problem, I do admit that, but not in all, only a minority and thats being honest.

I lost like 5 games in a row because of it.
I was playing as Draven in a game, The supp and I were doing great and I actually got fed and smashed their bot lane, but then mid and top fed the jungler, so everytime I tried to attack him, he would destroy me, and then the entire enemy team got fed and we lost.
Draven again, doing decent, and mid goes afk so enemy mid roams hard and gets fed, plus we lost at teamfights for being 4vs5.
Singed top, doing ok against voli, no kills on either side, then ADC and supp fed the hell out of bot, lost.

its always something like that, this last game, where I got demoted, my supp would sit at the bush doing nothing, then he said he would AFK because a teammate was "boring him", then he went to run around in circles to dragon place and finally he began to feed the enemy intentionally.

Its impossible to even get a decent match in Bronze V, every queue is literally "ADC OR I TROLL", "ITS MID OR FEED", "DOUBLE TOP!", "X AND Y AT BOT, NO ADC, ADCS ARE FOR NOOBS!" "WELL IF YOU GONNA DO THAT IM NOT GONNA BAN ANYONE, I DONT CARE I GOT 40 MINUTES TO SPARE".
it is truly the most accurate definition of Elohell, seriously, how can I get out of such horrible place? When I cant even find a decent match to play?
Something that's been helping me, offer to fill. If you know you can play any role well, you will have a much easier time keeping your team happy. Which is the key to victory!

RavenGage

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
Idk ...I was jungling in the placements and you haven't seen some of the games I seen.
I mean I know i'm not the best but I figured I'm silver level.

But when your middle lane picks a champion that is countered by the already selecte dmid. You can't be happy.
Enemy selects kass. So the dude picks viktor and feeds him. I can't gank Kass when he is flashing away. I canot afford to baby sit, and kass is fed where even I take some hits. Plus other lanes need my help.
Second game varus went ADC mid and fed talon. I ganked that more (did well mind you) but couldn't carry when bot also was feeding (they sent the AP down bot to 'balance" the team thanks to varus)
If you can't get yourself really fed in at least 80% of games in Bronze V then you're not Silver level. Maybe Bronze III or II but I doubt much higher than that.

If you want add me to friends and I will lane vs you and try to help you.

I do think you need to find 1-2 champs that you're really best with and literally carry yourself out. I used Ryze to climb from Silver into Gold, any decent carry will do. I think counterpicks are one of the most overrated things in lower-elo. Any champ can beat any other one if you play it well, you're much better off playing your best champ vs his "hard counter" than trying to counterpick with something you haven't played much.

You just need to be good enough in your lane(s) to get yourself really fed and then roam and get others fed. And you need to do it before the enemy team does it so you guys get a morale boost and they get the "my team noobs, afk" troller.

tominix55

03-24-2013

Honestly bronze is terribly easy to get out. If you have the skills just pick a snowbally champion mid/top/jungle and carry your team to victory. Silver is where things get tough, people are dumb enough to keep throwing but usually the other team knows how to take advantage of it. It's just about who throws the less. Also there are games that just can't be won but on the long run you should be able to win most games.

cottonycloud

03-24-2013

To be honest I used to be in unranked/Bronze in S1 (which would be S2 silver haha). You can play literally anything and win. It's much more important to do your best in every game consistently and not rage and have fun despite the carnage.

slifer556

03-24-2013

Practice right click mechanics.

Vsin

03-24-2013

My weak Lolking-fu says that you die a lot. As in a LOT. Seriously, half your champion roster is barely above 1.0 KDA. No, not KD, I mean full on KDA. Granted, you're not negative, and you have several games in your history which have high KD, but as an overall trend your stats seem to imply that you're being too aggressive at the wrong times - you're still getting kills and assists, but you die a lot. Throttling back your aggression ever so slightly will probably produce better results.

Also, your CS is dreadfully painful. I'm not especially **** about CS, but you only ever break 100 CS after FORTY minutes. I recognize that you're at least trying to stick with your team and help out in fights, but having that little CS is definitely hurting your power curve. That alone could probably be improved with a bit more practice at last hitting, because I'm pretty sure that you should be able to hit 100 CS by at least the 25 minute mark (pros hit it at 10 - 15 mins).

Niqhtmare x

03-24-2013

you say the same thing every bronze player says

change your mindset, and you will be enlightened
view every game as a non troll game