Drawing the line?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etome

03-28-2013

When i see guides about Zeke's Herald on support, it always says "when theres alot of AD" on your team. What draws the line between "Alot of AD" vs "Not alot of AD"?

Same with what draws the line between "Alot of AP" vs "Not alot of AP"?

doomed2death

03-28-2013

I'd say 2-3 depending on the impact on each individual character.

For example, if you have Darius top and your AD carry bot, you have 2 AD Champs on your team but does it matter? Darius doesn't spend very much time autoattacking; the 20 AD is nice but the lifesteal only really benefits 1 champion and maybe some sustain between exchanges during a push. Not really worth it; a Locket or Shurelya's could easily do more.

Conversely, if you have Riven top and your AD carry bot, now Riven spends a lot of time autoattacking due to her passive. (Other champs like this include Jax and Fiora). NOW, it becomes worth it because at least 2 other champions benefit from the lifesteal and AD bonus. This is especially nice on Sona since her Q makes it doubly useful.

From personal experience though, I'd say I draw the line at 3 AD Champs. If you have Darius top, Talon mid, and AD Carry bot, then throw in a Zeke's. It doesn't matter if neither Darius nor Talon really benefit from the lifestea, you have 3 champs getting 20 bonus AD. It becomes worth the gold investment.

Now you have something like Jax jungle, Darius top, Talon mid, and AD Carry bot, Zeke's becomes worth even more. Definitely go for it.

That's really how it works out. I'd say 2-3 based on your team comp. But that's me.

Wickian

03-28-2013

If you have more than 1 champ who can realistically benefit from it, get one.